Chapter 12

THALIA POV

I held on tight as all the color drained from that mans face. My heart was beating so fast. I always know when there is something wrong, and there is something definitely wrong with this guy.

He turned to look back at Jaz who had a smile on her face, she's clearly amused. You weren't expecting that, were you?

The man who calls himself Jack, just smiled a nervous smile. Um, how is she your daughter..? Or are you just saying that because she's Like a daughter to you...he asked Jaz, and by the looks of it, he was really hoping she was joking.

I wonder why?

Ill definitely have to investigate that.

No, she's really my daughter. Held her in the womb for nine months type of daughter.

She's OUR daughter, Kol immediately cut in and pulled me in closer to him. Still feeling paranoid, I cuddled into him to feel safer. 

I think Klaus noticed this affection because his smile grew 10x bigger than before while he looked at us.

Well...that definitely is a huge surprise! Jack said and fake laughed, clearly he was still nervous. All weird.

Well, Jaz I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me..? I know last time we saw each other, I left you hotel room without saying goodbye but tha-, Jaz cut him off by just saying, I would love to.

In her hotel room? Why were they in her hotel room? I questioned myself. You have been alive for CENTURIES and you can't figure out something like this? that nasty little voice in the back of my head responded.

Come on Thalia! What do a Female and male, or same sex..whatever you're into, do in a hotel room......alone!

........THEY HAD SEX!?!

Kol must have came to that realization as well because his grip on me grew tighter and his face went red. He was boiling with anger.

Okay okay...come on...come up with something Thalia!!

OKAY! I only need, maybe 2-4 days to figure out whats up with this guy. Which means Ill need to distract Jaz for about 3 days. I can't leave her alone with that so called Jack! Not only that, but Kol doesn't seem to like the idea of them two together.

When should we go out? 

mmm...how about tonight?

Great, what ti-, Jaz was speaking but I cut her off, Jaz!. I yelled out for her and I let go of Kol and stepped away from him.

Yes, angel? She asked and turned to face me.

Everyone else did as well and all the confidence I just had built up inside me was gone and I was once again filled with nervousness. I looked down and began, I-i have actually b-been planing on hanging out with you...t-tonight. Like a m-mother, daughter t-thing, I said and looked up at her. She was about to say something, but I quickly added, But if you'd rather go out with him then thats fine!

Yes..I was pulling that card.

I walked back to Kol and took his arm in my hands. He looked down at me and I smiled. Jaz answered quickly, N-no, no offense Jack, I would love to hang out with you tonight angel, Jaz looked at me then turned to face Jack, You don't mind right?

No. Of course not. Theres always tomorrow night. Reschedule?

Of course.

I smiled as I saw Jaz and Jack cancel their plans. Kol noticed what game I was playing so he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I could feel my cheek turn red!!