Chapter 15

JAZ POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, sun hitting my face. I closed my eyes for moment remembering last nights events.

I remembered how Jack and Kol got into a fight and the shower I took with Jack...and more.

I opened my eyes again, I was facing the window, arms around me. Holding me tightly. I wiggled around until I was able to break free, I turned around as Jack laid on his back. I put my head on his chest and he began stroking my arm.

What time is it? he asked with a groggy voice. Pretty hot if you ask me.

Mmmm, its, I pulled out my phone from under my pillow and checked the time, 11:46. I should leave..

I began to pull away but he pulled me back down. Stay for a while. I looked at him and smiled, I would love to...but I didn't really leave in good terms with my daughter last night, if you don't recall she was really pissed.

She was pissed at me, for some odd reason, but not you...please stay. he responded then ended his argument with a pouty face.

I giggled then thought for a moment.

I should really get back. I sat up and he did as well.

It was pretty late last night and I doubt she went to sleep early! Maybe she's still sleeping so there really wouldn't be a point in leaving so soon if she's still asleep!

I looked at him for a moment, I leaned in and planted a small kiss on his lips. That didn't seem to fulfill his needs because he pulled me in for a longer and deeper kiss. He began biting my bottom lip, I opened my mouth and he quickly slipped in his tongue.

We were in each others arms, kissing non stop until we had to separate for air. We both sat there looking at each other, panting and smiling until he pushed my down on the bed and sat on top of me.

**

We both laid back panting and sweating. It was now 12:34, I was trying to convince myself to get up, but I was too tired. My eyelids began to feel really heavy, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I woke up and reached for my phone on the night stand, 4:42. Shit, I murmured trying not to wake up jack.

I got up and looked for my clothes, I found them in the first place we did it, the bathroom.

I changed quickly, wrote a note, and went to kiss him goodbye.

As I was going to kiss him, I noticed a scar on his wrist. I though it was maybe some of my scratches from last night (we were wild), but this one looked old and healed. But shouldn't any wound he have, heal?

I looked closer, the wound was shaped like an R...weird. Ill have to ask him later. 

With that, I left.

KOL POV

I was able to sleep well last night knowing my child was able to open up to me and even decided to give me, us, a chance. 

I had been laying in bed for the past hour, looking up at the ceiling. Thalia was still sleeping and I didn't have the heart to wake her, it was already 1:30. Freya had come up to tell us food was ready, but I told her to leave. The last thing I want is someone waking her, she must be really tired.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jaz though. I'm not upset about her taking Jack's side, Jaz knows me better than I know myself. Of course she knew I was the one who began everything. But I can't stand him! Theres just something about him!