Prologue Interviewing Katie Holmes (WARNING NOT A CHAPTER SLIGHTLY RANDOM)

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Sherlock all rights go to BBC.

Writer- "Tell us about yourself Katlyn"

Katlyn- "my name is Katlyn Holmes everyone calls me Katie I'm fourteen my father is Sherlock Holmes, I'm Sherlocks daughter but John helped raise me I have Sherlocks Black curly hair past my shoulders and his blue eyes my favorite muscians are Green day, Mcfly, The Wanted and Mika (now they are currently David Guetta, Avicii and Calvin Harris, I change alot)  my favorite Quotes are 'keep calm', 'don't care', 'live for today and tomorrow never yesterday'(this is my own it helps remind me that I have a life ahead of me and not to dwell on the past.) and 'Bow ties are cool'

Writer- "who is your mother"

Katlyn- "Irene Adler was my mother she died when I was around eight or nine years old"

Writer- "what are your favorite things to do"

Katlyn- "I love deduction, reading, writing, baking, listening to music and playing duets with my father on my violin"

Writer- "How long have you been learning deduction"

Katlyn- "since I was five I solved my first case at the age of seven I found the murder weapon and the missing body in some random grave smart for an average person if you think about it, if you kill someone, there's no better place to hide a dead body then in a grave"

Writer- "Do you go to school"

Katlyn- "Sadly yes John forces me to go he says I need to be more social he even convinced Sherlock to make me go too which is really unfair I don't really see the point in school I'm never in class anyway"

John&Sherlock- "what?!"

John "your a teenager highschool will have most of your best memories"

Sherlock "You are going to school this week"

Katlyn "awww!"

(Writer coughs)

John&Sherlock "This is not over Katlyn"

Katlyn groans.

Writer- "now that's cleared up, do you have any friends?"

Katlyn- "Yes, my best friend Luna she's really smart and doesn't care about my deductions she's really funny but don't piss her off she has a hot temper"

John&Sherlock- "language!"

Katlyn- "English and Latin!"

Sherlock- "don't smart mouth young lady!"

Writer- "um... can we get back to the interview"

Katlyn- "shut up I'm trying to have a conversation!"

John&Sherlock "Katlyn!"

Katlyn "What?!"

Writer- "guys the viewers"

Katlyn "can you please stop whining"

Sherlock-"do you mind?, I'm trying to converse with my daughter!"

(Writer stands up and throws down sheets)

"Thats it cut were finished!"

John&Sherlock&Katlyn "no need to shout"

(Raises hands to her face)

(Katlyn turns to the camera) "were having some technical difficulties please read the first chapter while your waiting"