Chapter 17 Taken

Hey Katie fans ;) I need questions for next chapters behind the scenes series they can be as random as you want. The first person who comments a question will have the next chapter dedicated to them. :) thanks for all, your support also I'm passed my view goal I'm almost at 2,000 views that is amazing. Thank you so much it makes my day to know you read my story and comment. :) love y'all Katie fans ;)

Luna's P.O.V

Where was she? I looked at the note making sure I had the right address.

34 Abby street

Outside the warehouse. Something's happened come quickly.

Katie

I didn't understand why she didn't text me but Katie was always unusual and loved to show off. I was a bit impressed. What I wanted to know is how she managed to put it in my locked Jewellery box when my mom was at home.

"You got my message Miss Hooper" The Voice was deep not like Katie's or even Sherlocks. The mystery voice was keeping to the shadows.

"Your not Katie who are you"

"That does not matter to you Miss Hooper all the matters is your part to play in my plan"

I started backing away from the entrance whoever this guy was, he was clearly trouble.

"What plan?" I asked trying to distract him from my slow escape.

"A friend of yours took away someone I loved"

I felt a sharp stab in my neck.

"Its time I returned the favour" he said and everything went black.

Katie's P.O.V

I was back and baker street again after three days of hanging with uncle Mycroft. In three days I managed to hack into his entire computer system, Locked an extremly important government information file for his next meeting and managed to ruin said meeting by cutting of the power supply in that area all from a small hardrive on his laptop. I was entertained for a while until Mycroft sent me back to a very pissed Sherlock. I had to put up with another one of his new parental lectures. Still at least he didn't ground me.

"Katie grab your coat were going out" Sherlock shouted.

I jumped of my bed and grabbed my coat swinging it on. "Do we have a case"

"Lestarde texted me the details a minute ago" his eyes lit up as he grabbed his coat I smiled finally a case! I just hope its interesting.

We hoped in a cab. "12 North coat road" Sherlock demanded. (That's an actual street in London believe it or not)

When we arrived at the house the crime scene was untouched.

"We left everything the way it was you have ten minutes" Lestarde said.

I grinned Sherlock and I could do it in less. The body was on the ground, there was no murder weapon around him. We pulled on latex gloves and examined the body.

"The victims name was Sean Donovan suspected suicide-"

"It was not suicide it was a homicide" Dad interrupted.

"What?"

"He was in his late twenties, a successful business owner, a Sunday school teacher and was soon to be married. Why he would he kill himself if he had everything going for him?" I continued.

"How was he mudered then there is no murder weapon"

I took out my magnifying glass and examined around is neck I found a small pin prick on a nerve that lead right to his brain.