Chapter 15 Sticky Note

Some of you have noticed that on a few of my chapters I have done some behind the scene pieces, I'm doing the behind the scenes series from now on at the end of each chapter answering question. So if you have any questions or comments about the chapter was it bad was it good does something need improving things like that and I'll put them in the next behind the scenes series with your name. (Name given optional if you like privacy)

Thank you love y'all Katie fans ;) now on to the chapter that you have been waiting for :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the principle explained the drama of the situation he suspended the two girls for a day for skipping class. Their parents were called and ten minutes later Sherlock and Molly were sitting inside the principles office. Katie sent Luna a sympathetic glancce, she knew molly was going to kill her, she didn't know if she was even in trouble Sherlock had changed a lot latley he started to act more parental. The door opened and a furious looking Molly and a calm Sherlock walked out the office.

"Luna were going home" she said sternly, she gave Katie a cold glance and Katie returned it. Molly had changed a lot as well, she was less timid since she became a mom of two kids she no longer stuttered around Sherlock.

When they left Katie didn't wait for a lecture she stood up and walked out the front door.

"Let's go then" Sherlock mumbled.

The journey home was quiet, no one spoke until they got back to baker street. Katie threw herself onto a couch and stretched out.

"I'm bored" she moaned.

Sherlock said nothing he took out his laptop and searched johns blog for any interesting cases.

"Are you mad at me" Katie asked, looking at him upside down from her position on the couch.

"No" he replied not looking at her.

"Dissapointed?" She asked.

"No"

"Upset?"

"No"

"Worried?"

Sherlock gripped the sides of the couch irritated.

"No" he growled.

Katie smiled. "Annoyed then"

"Your impossible" he muttered.

"I know" she jumped up and grabbed her laptop off the table and opened Facebook.

"Anything intresting" she asked scrolling through her messages.

"No"Sherlock muttered and slammed his laptop closed.

"London is one of of the biggest crime centers in England surely some one must be doing something interesting" he shouted.

"Well I have nothing" Katie said finally closing her laptop.

"This city is so dull" Sherlock muttered flopping into his chair.

"I found a dead body in school today" Katie said.

Sherlock sat up and looked at her curiously. "Go on"

"She died because of an accident I solved it easily enough" she told him what she found and how Luna had helped her leaving out the part of destroying evidence because of Lunas vomit. After she finished Sherlock smiled at her.

"Your getting better" he praised. "So that's the only reason you skipped class" he asked seriously.

"Yu'p" she replied popping the p'. "Am I in trouble" she asked quickly.

Sherlock shook his head. "No, not unless you tampered with the evidence then Lestrade will be frustrated and I'll have to clear up something that isn't worth my time"

"Nope" she said a little to quickly.

Just then Sherlocks phone beeped he checked his messages and he sighed.

"Found DNA that doesn't belong to the victim or suspect need your help" he read out arching an eyebrow at Katie., she shrugged.

"Luna hasn't seen a corpse before"

Sherlock grabbed his coat from the chair. "Ten minutes don't leave" he warned.

"Why?"

"Because your grounded until further notice"

"I thought I wasn't in trouble" she argued.

"Your not but I have to punish you, isn't that what parents do?"

"No" she said hopefully.

"Nice try" he kissed her forehead. "Ten minutes don't leave I mean it" he warned and left the apartment.

Katie grabbed her phone angrily she sent a text.

Your unfair- KH

Your phone and laptop when I get back- SH

I hate you- KH

Attitude- SH

Katie turned off her phone and stomped up stairs. It was so unfair! Why couldn't he lecture her or something instead of grounding her, she slammed her door shut and jumped on her bed, she grabbed her laptop and went on Facebook for the last time for, she didn't know how long.

She updated her status.

Feeling annoyed just got grounded by my dad for skipping sorry Luna.- KATIE HOLMES

A second later she got a few likes and comments.

Its OK I'm grounded too- LUNA. HYou better not have- John watson

Hope you enjoyed yourself- Mary Watson

Katie smiled at the comments she shut down her laptop and smiled, she put it on her bedside table and froze.  on her window was a sticky note. 

Looking forward to playing the game with you.- M

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Behind the scenes 

Back stage 

(Off stage) 

(Author drinking tea and scrollig through comments) 

(Katie throws down script) 

Katie- Why do i have to be grounded its sooooooo boring.

Sherlock- because you need to be punished. 

Author- its how the chapter goes Katie deal with it. 

Katie- I want a vacation (crosses arms and pouts) 

Author- you can have a break when i finish the next chapter. 

(Katie storms of stage) 

Author- dont forget who controls your charachter.

Katie- I DON'T CARE

Sherlock- KATLYN

Katie- WHAT

Sherlock- Don't be rude (smirks) 

Katie- WHATEVER

Author writes - Katie takes a nap -

(Katie yawns and goes to bed) 

Author- don't forget to comment your questions for next weeks series. (Winks at you)