Chapter 20 The End Is Near.

I'm feeling sad the story is nearly ending I only have a few chapters left. Hey guys the behinthe scene series is up. :)

Katie's P.O.V

I locked my door again and threw myself on my bed. I don't usually listen to music but right now I needed. I played "Human" by Christina Perri. Before I knew it I started singing along to the music.

"I can stay awake for days if that's what you want"

"Be your number one"

"I can fake a smile"

"I can fake a laugh"

"I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask" "Give you all I am"

"I can do it,I can do it, I can do it..."

"But I'm only human and I bleed when I fall down, I'm only human and I crash and I break down, your words in my head knives in my heart, you build me up and then I fall apart"

I stopped singing when I notice the envelope sticking out of the draw. I shoved it in there when I I came up to my room. I was reluctant to open it. I knew it was from her captor and my torturer. I still didn't open it when Sherlock convinced me Luna might still be alive. I hesitantly grabbed it and turned it over in my hands.

'Should I open it?' I wondered.

'It might have clues to where Luna is or her body is hidden'

There was a small lump in the package a necklace.

I turned on my lamp and examined it under the light. I wasn't that stupid there is no way I'm opening this thing without checking it first. Expensive paper Hungarian the paper used was cartilidge. Judging from the fluid ink it was written in fountain pen. I carefully opened the letter. I examined the letter further.

'Male, right handed, personal'

I read threw it my heart skipping a beat at each sentence.

The end is near. Time to play. The day is dying. The night is rising. The wolves stalk their prey in eternal darkness.

Like it? I wrote it just for you.

I loved her d you killed her. That night if only you weren't there she wouldn't have been killed.

YOUR THE REASON SHE DIED.

Do you really think that you had an accident. Remember Katlyn Rember the day the light died and darkness set in.

remember, remembeR, remembER, rememBER, remeMBER, remEMBER, reMEMBER, rEMEMBER, REMEMBER.

WHO ARE YOU?

I could have a life if you weren't my replacement dear... well you'll find exactly who you are soon.

Questions? R.I.P

PS: I know you love riddles.

Time is running out. Darkness is moving in. Shadows are lurking. Light fades. Time is running out. Find us standing Alone. -M (N/S)

I don't understand. I wasn't the cause of my mothers death she died when we were running and I tripped on my laces and she bent down t help and then... Oh God my mother died because of me. I forced the tears back and swallowed the lump. Enough tears I need to concentrate. Obviously M wants to meet me. The riddle wasn't very hard, the first word in every sentence gave me a clue and the last word.

'Time, Darkness, Shadows, light, time again and Alone'

First I had to decipher the time.

'Shadows and light N/S' I glanced at my smashed alarm clock for inspiration. Then it clicked.