Chapter 19 Locked In

Warning prepare yourself this chapter may cause some tears. (Please dont kill me) also don't forget to comment questions for next weeks series they can be as random as you want for any member of the cast and leave me your thoughts.

John's P.O.V

Three days and Katie still hasn't left her room. I was worried Sherlock told me that someone is trying to kill her. They already kidnapped Luna, poor kid. I was really happy when Katie made friends with her, she helped Katie with her struggle after her mothers death.

I made soup but I doubted Katie would eat it. Sherlock also was refusing to eat. I couldn't blame him his daughter locked herself in her room and hasn't eaten for three days. I take the food and tea up to her room and knock on her door.

"Katie I made soup do you want it?" No answer I sighed. I put the tray on the ground.

"Its outside your door if you want it" still no response.

I left her and went into the living room. Sherlock was playing his violin. I smiled he hasn't played in a while. I noticed it was the same tune Katie played when she returned home after - being kidnapped. I shook my head of the thought, she won't be kidnapped everyone is making sure of it. Lestrade has sent police officers to guard the house. He comes over sometimes to check on Katie. Sherlock hasn't left the flat since she locked herself in. I could see the boredom was getting to him, he had already shot four more holes in the wall and was on three patches until I forced him to stop for his well being and Katie's she's the main reason he stopped smoking in the first place. I tried to get him to gone a case but he complained that nothing was interesting.

"That's nice" I commented stiffly. He stopped playing and looked at me.

"Your still here?" He questioned.

I stared at him "Excuse me?" I asked him.

"Why are you still here?"

I stared at him in disbelief. "You called me Sherlock and if you hadn't noticed your daughter has locked herself in her room and won't leave and you wont even knock on her door and ask if she is OK" I said my voice raised a bit.

Sherlock stated at me. "Why would I do that you already asked her and she didn't reply it would be a waste of effort"

"Why?...Why Sherlock? BECAUSE SHES YOUR DAMN DUAGHTER" I shouted.

"As always your one to state the obvious" Sherlock rolled his eyes, which only made me even more annoyed.

"Your her father Sherlock its what parents do"

"Isn't it kinder to giver her, her own personal space"

I mentally slapped myself. "Shes like you Sherlock, she won't ask for help and you need to be there for her especially now" I said angrily.

I can't believe him he's so heartless! I threw on my jacket.

"Where are you going?"

"Out" I muttered. "I'll be back later" I slammed the door closed.

Sherlock's P.O.V (I know shocker)

When John slammed the door closed. I placed my violin back in its case. I sat down in my chair and tapped my fingers against the arm of the chair.

'She's fine, she's always fine I don't need to check up on her...' I sighed and went to her room. I knocked on the door, no response. I tried the handle but it was locked.

'Of course its locked'

The tray was still on the floor the food untouched. I smiled she gets that from me.