Chapter 7 '2:00pm and 2:00am Why?'

Katie jumped out of the cab before Sherlock and pounded on the wooden door.

"Pedro Danjerio open this damn door, don't do this, she couldn't do anything to save him" Katie roared.

No answer.

Sherlock kicked open the door, swinging his gun around the small space, checking behind the door no one was in. Sherlock climbed upstairs.

"OK I'll check down here" she agreed.

"Danjerio" Katie called cautiously. No sound, no movement. Katie edged towards the kitchen her boots squelched in something soaked into the carpet. She glanced down. It was blood. 'Who's' she thought to herself, edging closer, she lightly tapped the kitchen door, swung open slowly, reviling the corpse.

"Found her" she shouted, holstering her gun.

"Sophia Danjerio, poisoned the same way" Sherlock stated, crouching down he opened its mouth.

"No note" he commented curiously.

Katie shook her head nothing made sense, she hated when nothing made sense, it seemed to test her intelligence like she was not good enough, taunting her.

'Why the hell didn't I see those files were planted in the system, why did I bloody automaticly think she was aisian and that she sold artefacts, the facts didn't add up for god sake I should have been able to see through his lies' she thought bitterly.

"because you are distracted by your memories and nightmares, you could not hold them in and they are clouding your logical side of thinking" Sherlock said, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.

Katie shrugged it off. "I'm fine" she snapped, "I don't need your sympathy, don't baby me it distracting me" she said bitterly.

Sherlock glanced at her blank face, if she wanted to defy herself he wasn't going to stop her she had to come to terms with her problems at some stage and he knew that until then she was going to be quiet difficult.

"Very well then please focus on the current situation at hand" he replied coldly.

Katie ignored his tone and paced mumbling to herself joining two and two together until it slowly began to make sense.

"Doesn't work with artefacts, not Asian, English, lived with her mother, mother dies, leaving her with father, father dies at the hands of his daughter on the operating table, Pedro was close to his father, depression made him hard to handle, father comforted his sisters more than him jealousy, this jealousy grew as he grew up, he got worse, father found him hard to control, scared his sisters, one day ran way from home, couldn't handle the feeling of not being loved, earns a living on drugs medication no longer used, without his medication his minds twisted, so when his father dies at the operation table, his twisted mind blames it on his sisters and other surgeons"

"We need to find Amelia clamel she was the last surgeon operating on Avani, we have 3 hours to find her" Sherlock said.

Katie glanced at her watch, 10:00am.

"Why two o'clock" she wondered.

"The corpse has not had time to decompose she was killed early in the morning kala was killed the same way she was killed around nine hours ago kala was killed at 2:00am yesterday he's leaving a time frame between each killing..."

"He kills them exactly at 2:00am he's trying to send them a message but what " Katie interrupted pacing again, snapped her fingers suddenly, her eyes glowed.

"Of course the message is two, he kidnapps them at 2:00pm during that time he uses them, then kills them at 2:00pm, I was right, I knew it, I could tell he raped them and you" she spun round to face Sherlock her eyes glinting angrily.

"Were wrong and blamed me for almost getting an innocent man prosecuted well guess what Sherlock you were wrong" she exclaimed.

"We made a mistake Katlyn" Sherlock said calmly.

It didn't sooth her "WE LET A SERIAL KILLER LOOSE ON THE STREETS" she shouted.

"I know that nut right now you need to focus" Sherlock ordered agitated shouting and screaming wasnt going to get them anywhere.

Katie allowed herself to calm down she was over reacting for no reason, they sometimes make mistakes, she felt anger, anger at herself for slipping up and anger at her past, every time she had a flashback it worried her her nightmares worried her and they wont leave, taunting her, calling her weak and she hated it.

"Katlyn" Sherlock called, snapping his daughters attention to him.

"We need to talk to Amelia Clamel" he said.

"We need her address first"

In the cab a thought plagued her mind '2:00pm and 2:00am Why?'