Chapter 22 The End?

The behind the scenes series are up if you want to check them out. :) also they were the last until the sequel but please keep sending me questions and your thoughts for when I post the sequel:)

Sherlocks P.O.V

Katie threw on her coat. "Where are you going" I asked her. She kissed my cheek quickly.

"To visit mom" I nodded, she hadn't visited in a while. When she left I texted john.

Katie is going to the grave yard-SH

So?- John Watson

Five years, Why now?-SH

I'll keep an eye in her- John Watson.

I sighed and settled back into my chair. There was something she wasn't telling me and it was hurting her. My phone alereted me of another text.

Dead body in the grave yard shot in the head, not katie-John Watson.

I cursed and jumped up I threw on my jacket and scarf how could I be so stupid, she was planning on meeting him to save Luna.

Come home now-SH

I'm staying at a friends house- KH

We both knew that was a lie. I hoped in a cab.

Really?-SH

Yes-KH

She was going to go through with it.

'Katie what are you getting yourself into'

Are you alright-SH

I'm fine I heared the gun shot see you tomorrow-KH

Your not going-SH

Whatever your planning on doing Katie stop-SH

I got no reply. I picked up john from the grave yard.

"Its him isn't it, he's back" john growled.

"No john moriarty is not back, its someone else"

"Who?"

I looked at him. I wasn't sure if I should tell him I hadn't told Katie either the truth was I knew who was after her for a long time.

"Irene had a child with Moriarty a boy called James Adler Morairty. She was only 18 at the time and it was an accident. When we were together we looked after James but he started having violent tendencies five years later when Katie was born, he tried to kill her out of jealousy so Irene sent him to an orphanage"

John was quiet for a long time processing the information.

"When were you going to tell her or me in fact" he said angrily.

"I wasn't" I replied simply.

"She has a right to now she had a brother sherlock you can't keep information like that away from her, she doesn't even now who this guy is and you knew before she was even born"

"I was protecting her John. If I told her she would try to find him" I argued.

My phone buzzed.

We found the girl at the hospital-Lestrade

"Scotland yard" I ordered.

I hoped out cab and went into lestrades office.

"Where is she" I demanded.

"Sherlock..." I stormed past him into the interviewing rooms.

"Where is she" I shouted slamming my hands on the desk. Luna flinched.

"He... took her"

I stared at her. Took...her. No! I breathed slowly.

" That son of a..."

"Sherlock" john shouted.

I looked at him I felt angry?.

I needed to focus. I slammed the doors of Scotland yard closed. Where is a cigerate when you need one?

"Sherlock wants going on" John demanded.

"She's gone john... James kidnapped her" I shouted.

I clenched and unclenched my fists. I needed to find her. James is exactly like Moriarty he knows how to play the game. I wasn't going to give up this time.

I opened my phone I received a text five minutes ago.

Love you-KH.

I threw my phone at the wall it shattered. "Damn it" I shouted.

Katie's P.O.V

I blinked my neck was sore. I was in total darkness strapped to a metal bed. My arms were wet and sticky they burned. A light switched on.

"I'm glad your awake dear"

I shut my eyes from the light.

"Such a beautiful girl its a shame I have to scar you" he stroked my cheek and I squirmed from his touch. I opened my eyes. I could see him. He had dark hair and eyes lie my mothers. My eyes widened in realisation we were related too eachother.

"Your my brother" I said in horror.

"Unfortunately yes we are your mother is my mother but my father is Moriarty"

"My mother would not love filth like him" I spat.

He kicked my in the stomach, I coughed from the impact.

"Dont talk that away about my father you sick murderer" he growled kicking me again.

He kicked me until I coughed blood.

"That's what happens when you disrespect me, you work for me now but first I going to have some fun"

I felt cold steal on my stomach and a searing pain. I screamed as he cut deep into my flesh. All I heard was the sound if my screams before I blacked out from the burning pain.

The End

I warned you in advance about the ending :( but on the brighter side I have the epilogue to do and there will be a sequel. I will post information in an authors note about that soon. Love y'all Katie fans ;)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.