5

"Um,Mr. driver, sir," I say dumbly, not knowing the drivers name.

"Yes Madame." he returns.

"Um before you stop at Zachary's house, could you drop me off at my apartment." I say, and then give him my address.

"Oh, no, no, no. Richard,that won't be necessary. She'll be coming home with me tonight."

"Yes sir." Richard replies, and then the window separating us from Richard closed.

"What the fu*k, Zach. I wanna go home." I whined.

"Oh well." he replies cheerily, smirking sexily.

~~~

We arrive to Zach's penthouse soon, and even after seeing it before, I'm still in awe at how exquisite it looks.

"Well I'm tired, so I can only imagine that you are as well. Lets go to bed." he states before walking to what I'm guessing is his room. I follow him to his room, because I honestly don't know where else I'm supposed to go.

Once were in the room, he softly closes the door, and leads me over to a large dresser. He hands me a pair of boxer briefs, and one of his white button down shirts.

"You can sleep in this." he states simply.

"Um where can I change, and shower?" I ask.

"The bathroom..." he responded slowly as if I were stupid.

"No shit Sherlock." I respond "where is the bathroom?" I add.

"right there." he pointed to a door connected to his room.

I scurry into the bathroom and quickly strip off my clothes. Then I realize that I haven't locked the door. I turn around to twist the lock, when I noticed that there was no lock.

Who the fu*k doesn't have a lock on their bathroom door?

I jump in the wash, and try showering as quickly as possible, not wanting Zach to walk in. When I'm done, I quickly pull the sleeves of Zach's shirt on, hastily buttoning it up. Im halfway to the top button, when Zach knocks on the door. Wow. He actually Knocked.

"Just a second." I respond while finishing up the buttons, and slipping on his boxer briefs, that surprisingly fit my hourglass hips snugly. Zach must have a slim waist, I thought to myself. Maybe a v- line. Oh god v lines were so sexy. Especially if they had a happy trail, oh my. I was lost In my thought when Zach barged in.

"Sorry, but you take way to long." he said sassily, yes, sassily before pushing me out of the bathroom.

~~

Zach's POV

When I barged into the bathroom, I couldn't believe my eyes. I walked in on quite the sight for sore eyes.
Peyton was just standing there, water dripping from her tan body. My briefs clung to her sexy hips, and her bust was straining against my button up, but the rest of my shirt hung loose around her. She looked as if she were day dreaming, her eyes were closed, and she was biting down on her lip, in the most innocent, yet dirty way possible. I had to push her out of the bathroom before she noticed my growing bulge. She was damn gorgeous.

I showered quickly, and pulled on some boxer briefs before exiting the bathroom.

Peyton's POV again

Oh my. He just walked out of the bathroom in briefs. Just briefs. He had a damn 'happy trail' and a vline. Breath Peyton, breath.

"Well, lets go to sleep, we have a long day ahead of us."

"Where am I'm gonna sleep?.".

"My bed."

"Then, where are you gonna sleep?"

"My bed." He responded smirking.

Oh.

"Ill take the couch." I say while getting up from my sitting position on the bed.

I'm halfway to the door, when he grabs my waist and pulls me flush against him.

"Not so fast." he says in an almost whisper.

He grabs my hand and leads me to the bed. If this was being broadcasted for people to see,people would compare me to a teen about to do 'it' for the first time. Not that I knew from personal experience, I was a virgin. Anyway, we Lied down on his plush mattress, and I soon fell into a deep slumber, spooning with a sexy asshole.

---

Zach woke me up at 5 am the next morning. Asshole

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey."

"Hell no, go away."

"Peyton, get up."

"No." I groan.

He pulls the warm duvet off of me and I groan from the sudden chill of air coming in contact with my skin.Im still laying their, on my back, when a very hard, and heavy weight presses against me. He was laying on top of me. Oh shit, his abs were against my shirt clad, fluffy stomach. My eyes flew open and I groaned, "I'm up, I'm up,"

He still layed there.

"Get off."
I demanded

"No" he smirks

"Get the f*ck off of me." I stated louder this time.

"Make me." he says playfully. So I do. I grab his arms, that are positioned around my head, and roll us over so that he's under me.

I'm straddling him now. Let him feel the pain of being under someone.

"I always like a girl on top." He smirked

"Well," I smirked, and then leaned Down to his ear and whisper lightly,"it's a good thing that I'm a woman, and not a girl then." I say before rolling off of him.

Before I can get off of the bed, he hovers over me, his eyes dark. Then he demands, "prove it."

"prove what?" i question

" that your a woman, not a girl."

"Someday,Zach ,someday." I say before stalking off to the kitchen, ready for food.