12

Today was our last day in California.
I just don't think I've had enough or this state. The weather is great, the people are nice, and the beaches are beautiful.

Zach and I were gonna do something exciting, and outdoorsy today, but it's been raining so for a majority of my day, I've been reading.

While I'm in the midst of reading, the soft creak of a door sounds, and Zach walks into the room, bends down, and presses a kiss to my cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt your reading darling, but I hate having you cooped up inside on our last day in California." he said smoothly.

"Oh, so you're suggesting that we go play in the rain then?" I respond.

"Well, no, We'll still be inside to attend my plans. Just not here."
He adds.

"Ah, and what exactly are your plans then?" I ask

"I'm going to take you out to a proper club. Seems like we always have bad luck at clubs, but this time I'm going to make sure you have fun." he says smiling.

I look at him and smile before saying, "isn't it me who should be making sure that YOU have fun?"

He chuckled slightly, and tells me to go get changed, not answering my question.

I dress in a mid thigh length, tight, purple lace dress, matched with heels. My hair is in loose waves, and my makeup on point. I walkout of the room to find Zach looking delicious in black jeans, and a grey button up, with the top buttons undone. "Ready to go?" he asks while smiling.

I smile briefly and grab his hand following him out the door.

We jump into his sleek, black audi, and shortly arrive at a crowded, lively looking club.

Once were in, I suddenly feel excited, and carefree. I grab Zach's hand, and drag him to the dance floor.

"Dance with me" I say loudly.

"Lets get a drink first, Ill need some more confidence to dance." He responds, and I follow him to the bar.

He has four shots, then he gets up and leads me to the dance floor.

He takes me by surprise when he pulls me close and starts matching the beat of the music playing. His hands roam my body while we dance, and I close my eyes in ecstasy. We dance and drink, and laugh for hours, and then head home- we took a cab of course, drinking and driving is so not cool.

We stumble into the hotel room, drunkly giggling.

"Peyton, you are so beautiful." Zach says and then laughs drunkly.

"Right back at ya." I say. We fall onto the couch, him hovering over me.

My eyes meet his and I quietly slur, "kiss me, Zach." he smirks lightly before saying, "what was that?"

"Kiss me." I say a little louder.

"Louder, I can't hear you." he says smiling at me

"KISS ME" I yell, and he does.

It's fast, urgent, and needy. His lips are soft, and his mouth taste like cherries and vodka. He bites down on my lip, tugging and biting. As we kiss, I urgently unbutton his shirt, and run my hands through the patch of hair on his chest, and then down his back, my nails skimming his skin. He moans lightly, and that causes me to lose it.

I flip us over so that I'm hovering ontop of him. I take control of the kiss. He unzips my dress, and pulls it right off of me.

Oh.
Oh!

"Zach" I moan into our kiss. I guess he liked that, because I could feel a bulge pressing into me.

"Peyton, I want this. Damn I want this bad, but I will not take advantage of you like this. Your drunk, and I'm drunk. Some day though, baby. Lets go to bed."

And with that, he's out from under me, walking to his room.

Ugh, what a tease.

How am I supposed to sleep. Im too turned on to sleep.

I huff in annoyance, and stalk to our bedroom.

"Come. Lie down. We have to be at the airport by noon tomorrow." he says.

"Can't we continue?" I ask batting my eyes.

"No, come sleep." he says.

I never really realized this but, Zach is kind of dominant. It's kind of sexy.
Ugh I need to stop thinking about him, or else i'll never fall asleep. Damn him and his hotness.

____________

It was 5 a.m when Zach shook me awake.

"Go away." I groaned. I'm so not a morning person.

"Get up, Peyton. The flight was changed. We take off at 7:45 a.m."

"Ah hell." I said while rolling out of bed, going to the shower.

The steamy water felt good against my chilly skin, and the strawberry scented shampoo- complimentary from the hotel,opened my senses. I was famished. I was also thirsty.

I showed quickly, and wrapped my hair into a large, fluffy towel.
I dressed In a red wine colored v-neck and some jeans. I then put on some white converse and tied my hair into a ponytale. I did put on some makeup, knowing that I was gonna be in a crowded airport- full of paparazzi, and then I added a pair of sunglasses to my hungover eyes.

"Hey, I packed all of your stuff, if you hurry, we can go get breakfast." Zach yells through the door. I wince. How does yelling not bother him?

I exit the bathroom and find a glorious looking Zach. I looked a mess, and Zach looked like your average Californian golden boy, even though he's from New York.

"Aren't you hungover?" I manage to say.

"Oh yes. So hungover." he says
Dryly.

I roll my eyes at him though he can't see through my sunglasses. I grab my suitcase and say, "well let's go then, I want breakfast."

We go to Starbucks, and quickly order coffee and pastries.

Before I know it, were at the airport, boarding the plane. I sighed at the thought of being back home. I loved New York, and all of my family and friends who occupied the state, I just wasn't ready to leave California.

_____________\\

Several long hours later, Zach shakes me awake telling me that we've landed.

As soon as Zach and I exit the airport, were mobbed with questioning paparazzi.

"Are you really pregnant?"
"How long were you in rehab?"
"Is it true that you're using Zach for money?"

What.

Zach keeps leading me away, whispering to keep my head down.

I'm so glad I decided to wear makeup today.

A/N

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE, I STILL LOVE YOU!.

this chapter is crappy, I know and I'm sorry. This book probably only has 10 or so chapters left though. Probably.

Vote, read, share, and please COMMENT FEEDBACK and/or IDEAS!

Comments motivate me to write ;)

Ily