20

So this is the final Chapter! I just want to thank all of you who have continuously voted and commented on this story. I hope you enjoy this final Chapter. Also, I will be posting an epilogue and possibly some bonus chapters. Also, I write this on the app, and for some reason, i've been unable to reply to comments lately so i'm sorry if I haven't replied to you. Enjoy!//

"Ugh, you look so beautiful!" Jessy, my maid of honor told me.

I smiled over at her, my eyes glazing over. About 11 months ago, this would have been day that I would have been dreading. Would have been. I thought I was going to have to pretend to love a man and then marry him, but now there isn't any pretending. Today I am marrying the love of my life, Zachary Alexander.

"She's right, you know. You look beyond gorgeous." Alli agrees.

I look at myself in the body length mirror. My white dress hugs my body and flares out around my legs. Tiny crystal beads line my dress. My brown hair rests beautifully on top of my head, along with a thin crystal hairpiece. One of my other bridesmaids, Claire, did my makeup to perfection. My skin looks smooth, my eyes look natural, and my cheeks look pink. I add a small amount of lipgloss to my lips before turning to look at my beautiful bridesmaids.

Alli looks stunning. Her light red hair contrasts beautifully with the royal blue dress.

Claire looks beautiful as well. Her smile never falling. Her perfect curls never falling either.

And last but not least, Jessy. My best friend.

I search her Forrest green eyes for any trace of regret or objectiveness. All I see is happiness. Happiness for me.

She looks absolutely gorgeous.

"Are you nervous?" Claire asks me.

"Absolutely." I respond.

"Hey, don't worry. Everything is going to be alright." My friends reassure me.

Moments later, someone knocks lightly at the door.

"Darling, it's time." my father says smoothly. I smile and my bridesmaids clap softly in excitement.

Encouraging hugs and words are exchanged between my friends and myself before they leave to walk down the isle.

"You look stunning." my father says softly.

"Thank you." I replied, smiling.

"You know, you look just like your mother. She would have been so proud of you today." He continued and I smile.

"It's time. Shall we?" he asks earning a giggle from me. We loop arms and head out.

I'm greeted by a beautiful venue, a wonderfully choreographed orchestra, and the smiling faces of my friends.

Wow. Zach's mom really does go all out for events like this,I thought to myself.

Speaking of Zach, the moment my eyes settle on him I'm breathless.

I don't believe I've ever seen him smile so big. He's beaming.

He looked so radiant, that I didn't even notice when we reached the end of the isle. My dad kissed my hair, and then sat in the front.

"You look beautiful." Zach whispers over to me and I blush and smile.

"You do too." I replied causing him to chuckle lightly.

"Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives, Peyton Abigail West, and Zachary Noah Alexander.For them, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other,and fell in love. Now they are finalizing it with their wedding. "
Our priest announced.