10

Big, warm Hands roughly shook me awake.

"What the hell, I'm sleeping. Go away." I growled

"Look, I convinced Chris that we should leave this evening instead of this morning. I did that jut so you'd have time to pack. Chop chop." Zach says.

Wait.

What?!

I got up, quickly pouncing onto him, wrapping my legs around his waist, looking into his eyes, beaming.

"I GET TO GO WITH YOU?!" I yell, excitedly.

"I kept my promise, you showed me how much of a woman you are, so yeah. You're coming with me." He says, winking.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said hugging him tightly, before he says,

"Now I'm all about having you wrapped around my waist." he says while running his hands up and down my legs that cling around him, then adds,

"But, you need to pack, and I don't have time to take a cold shower right now."

While blushing, I hop off of him, and make my way to my closet.

"Wait, Zach!"

"Darling?" he asks

"I need Zoë, I don't have clothes when she isn't here."

"Alright, I'm on it." he says and exits. Sure enough, 15 minutes later Zoë appears.

"Hey bae, you excited for your first trip to cali?" she asks happily.

"Yeah! Very much. Im so thankful that you came by on such short notice. What Would I do without you?" I said.

She laughs, before tugging me into the bathroom.

"Okay, so I packed you two weeks worth of clothes, because you'll be there for a week, so you can pick each days outfits. I also packed shoes, pajamas, accessories, makeup, you name it, its their." She says proudly, and I pounce on her.

"Thanks so, so much. Ill miss you this week, your such a gret friend."
She laughs and says, "Now lets get you looking hot for the paparazzi filled airport."

She curled my hair, and put on my usual makeup. I was also now wearing dark wash skinny jeans, beige flats, a pastel pink top, and a cute black cardigan.

"Simple, beautiful, comfortable. Perfect." she said, before hugging me, wishing me 'good luck!', and leaving.

I rolled my suitcase into the living room, that I found empty. He must be in his office.

I walked to his office, where sure enough, he sat typing away.

"Hey Zach, what time do we need to leave?" I ask to get his attention

"Now is good. We just have to go to the airport, but we can't miss the flight, We traveling on my private jet, it's not a specific schedule."

"Alrighty, lets go"

And we leave.

_____\\

The airport was full of people. Snooty people, children, average people, street people, you name it.

Zach led me through the check point with him, and we were now boarding the plane. I gawked at the 12, white leather seats.

"This is amazing, props to you Zach. But why are their so many seats. Don't you usually travel alone or with just a person or two?"