15

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face. A strong arm was draped over me, and I smiled even more.

"Good morning, beautiful." I hear Zach say. Let me just tell you, a man's morning voice is the best thing ever.

"Morning." I replied.

He turns me over, so that I'm facing him.

He plants a short, sweet kiss on my lips and says, "how about when I get home from work, I take you out?"

"Like on a date?" I ask, shocked.

"Yeah, I haven't really ever taken you out on a real date. It would be fun."

I smile at his thought.

"Of course. I would love to."

"Great. We'll leave at 7:00 sharp. Dress Casual." he says smoothly.

"Can't wait! You should probably get up now, so that you won't be late for work." I said

He chuckled lightly, shifting so that he was hovering over me. "So what if I'm late? I own the place. It's not like I'm gonna fire myself."

With that, he brought his lips down to mine, kissing me hungrily.

I push him slightly off of me.
"Hey, save it for after the date." I scold, jokingly.

He smirks down at me and says, "oh I will. Now I'm going to shower. Care to join me?"

I laugh.

"In your dreams."

"Oh we do a lot more than just shower together in my dreams." He responds, smirking.

"Maybe I'll take you up on that offer later tonight. But only if you go shower now."

His eyes widen and he started getting up to shower. Then he turns toward me smirking.

"But if you change your mind, you know where to find me..." he drags.

"Go shower!" I say while laughing and smacking his bum, encouraging him to go.

__________________________

The rest of my morning isn't as fun. Zach leaves for work, and I do the usual. Read. I've just started chapter thirteen of, A dead poets society, when an idea pops into my mind.

Baking.

I have no clue how I started thinking about baking, of all things while reading such a brilliant novel, but I did. It's a good thing I did too, because I just remembered that today is Jessy's birthday. Im going to bake her a cake.

I quickly shuffle off of my cozy reading spot on the sofa, and head into my room. I change out of my pajamas, and into some faded skinny jeans, and a fitted turquoise tee shirt. I slip some flip flops onto my feet, and tie my mangled mess of hair into a bun.

I call for a taxi, and head to the nearest super market.

"$26.00 miss" the grubby old driver says. I hand him a wad of cash, and then rush into the store.

I grab all of the ingredients that i'll need, pay for them and head back home.

As soon as I'm In the door, I quickly dial Jessy's number.

"Hello?" she answers, seemingly tired

"Hey, hey, birthday girl."

She chuckles lightly and responds, "thanks for remembering."