14

** A week has passed since the last chapter**

I was snuggled in My bed, reading a book, when Zach Walked in suddenly and handed me an envelope.

"What's this?" I ask

He frowns slightly before saying, "it's your payment for the past two months that you've been participating in this deal."

He sounded cold, and upset.

I got up out of the bed, and stood in front of him, blushing at my attire, one of his tee shirts, underwear, and a sockbun. His eyes scan over me from head to toe.

I place the envelope in his hand. "Zach, please, keep the money. I've actually had a lot of fun with you, don't pay me for it. If anything, I should be paying you."

His eyes meet mine.
"For what?" he asks and I smile up at him before saying, "oh I don't, maybe for buying me a new wardrobe, or taking me to California for a week. Oh and then there's also letting me live here, and giving me happiness. Plus, you've had to kiss me. I'm surprised that you haven't asked for all of my money for that."

He smirks and Says, "I like kissing you though." He stares intently into my eyes and continues, "in fact, I love kissing you. I would pay all the money in the world if it meant that I could kiss you."

I blush at his comment, and shift up to him, pressing my lips to his cheek. Before I can turn away, he grabs my Waist, and says, "every little thing that you do, every little thing causes me to feel an emotion that I didn't know was possible anymore. When you smile at me, when you kiss me, when you shy away from me, even when your mad at me, all I feel is love."

My eyes widen as he continues.

"I'm in love with you, Peyton West. You're so perfect and beautiful. I've never met a girl like you before, and I don't want this to be a deal anymore. I want this to be real. I want to marry you for real, and I want to have a family with you. You've made me realize that I can Love somebody other than myself and my work. I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same, and if you want to leave me, I understand. But I really do love you. I love you so damn much."

I'm frozen. He loves me. He wants a life with me! Holy shit.

Tears start to prick at my eyes, and I quickly recover by saying oh so quietly, "I love you, Zach. I love you too."

He smiled an award winning smile and then said "say it again."

That made me smile, but then I did say it again. "I love you Zach."

Faster than you could say 'applesauce', Zach's lips were on mine.

This kiss was like no other that we've shared. This one was full of not just lust, but love.
His tongue claimed mine in a way that I couldn't even explain. My teeth clamped down slightly on his lip.
His lips trail from my mouth, to my jaw, then just below my ear, where he lightly sucks the tender skin. I let out a moan and feel him smirk.
He trails kisses from my ear to my neck, and then he starts to suck on my neck, and it felt amazing. When he was done with his masterpiece of 'claiming me as his', he ran his tongue over the now red and tender skin, and blew a stream of cool air over it causing me to shiver in delight.

He pulled my tee shirt off, leaving me exposed in my royal blue bra and panties, his eyes hungrily scanning my body

"I love you." he mumbled in between the kisses he was trailing from the valley of my breast, to my navel.

As he did this, I busied myself with the buttons of his shirt. When I got the last one unbuttoned, I spoke up.

" I want to reciprocate"

He nods understandingly and flips us over, so that I'm on top, straddling him. I look into his eyes.

"I've never been this exposed with anyone before, but I love you. I don't want to disappoint you."

He lifts his hand to caress my face, and says, "no baby, we don't have to do anything that you don't want to do."

"I want to explore your body, I just don't think I'm ready for sex."

He smiled at me slightly and then motioned down to his body while saying, "explore"

I laugh at his maturity and lean down to kiss him. I trail my kisses down to his defined jaw, sucking lightly. Then I continue into his neck. I kiss his neck and then nuzzle into the crook of his neck. I continue my kisses, going down his chest, then to his navel, and down his 'happy trail', stopping at the waistband of his boxers. I blush when I notice the bulge in his pants.

"That was fun." Zach says, pulling me off of him, to lay beside him on the bed.

I blush a deep red color, when he turns my head to face his.

"Hey, don't be embarrassed, I loved 'exploring' your body."

With that, he pulls me close to his chest, and I fall asleep thinking about my love.

Authors note!!!!!!

So they love eachother.

This book is almost over. like four more chapters.

So I got another follower, and I do follow back by the way....

IMPORTANT
I've written the first chapter of my werewolf story.
I know, I know, really, a werewolf story? It's called 'taming mr. Alpha'
And if you can't find it, you can find it on my profile under 'my works.' just btw. So anyway, about werewolf books, well I've been reading a few of them lately and I think it's incredibly sexy how possessive the males are over their mates. Ahh hormones

So yeah vote!comment!read!share!followme!

Have a nice day.

This chapter was not edited oh and SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT, AND CRAPPY. I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS.