8

I've not talked to Zach very often for the rest of the week. He's so consumed with work. If I interrupt his working, he bites my head off, he's quite sassy if I must say so myself.

It's Friday evening, and we're supposed to be meeting Alli, Josh, and Aaron at a club later.

He's working right now though, so I need to prepare some bitchy comebacks.

I knock softly on his office door, before letting myself in.

"What's the point of knocking, if your just gonna come in anyway?" he asks lowly, and bitterly.

"I knew if I didn't come in that you wouldn't let me in." I respond cooly.

"Your right. I have more work to do now so if you'll excuse me." he says blankly, never even looking up at me.

"Listen, we have plans with your friends to go clubbing, and were not canceling them. Get your ass
Up, and be ready to leave In an hour."
I say before leaving the room to get ready.

Zoë had earlier delivered my clothes which consisted of a tight,mid thigh length, long sleeved black dress, along with tall black heels. Next I put on my 'engagement ring', along with some diamonds around my neck. I left my straight hair down, and applied my usual makeup, along with extra mascara, eyeliner, and lipstick. I looked okay.

When I'm done getting ready, I go to Zach's office, just to make sure that he's up. He is, thankfully.

I sit and wait for him to exit his room, and occupy myself playing candy crush. Its really addicting. Just as I was about to pass a new level, The click of a door caused me to look back, an loose my thoughts.

Zach looks beautiful. I don't even know if your allowed to call a man beautiful, but I don't care right now.

His grey shirt hugs his biceps, and makes his eyes pop. His hair is tousled slightly.

"Rules.
Rule number one: we aren't drinking. Can't afford any lost time from a hangover.Rule number two:don't flirt,dance with, talk to, etc. any other men. Okay"
.

He stated.

"Um ok, I'll follow rule number two, but no way in hell will I go to a club and not drink."

"Fine, but no more than 2 drinks." he says.

"Deal." I reply. Finally, were off to the club.

_\______

After showing our ID's to the bouncer, I'm greeted by a large room, heavily populated with Dancing, sweating, and grinding bodies, along with loud music, a lit up bar, and three familiar faces.

Alli comes running over to us dressed in a dark purple dress, similar to mine.

"Hey guys" she says slowly as if slightly drunk.

"Hey Alli, you look great." I say politely

"I look great, hell look at you." she says, then smiles and bounces back over to a booth that Aaron and josh are occupying. We follow

"Hey little one, Sup Zach ." josh says, and we respond.

Aaron stays quiet, sipping his drink, eyeing me closely. Zach slips an arm around my waist, and I lean slightly Onto him, trying to look natural.

"Hey, Zach, Aaron, how about we get these ladies some drinks." josh suggest. Zach and Aaron follow him to the bar in agreement. When they're out of sight Alli gasps.

"What is it? you look like you've seen the crypt keeper." I say.

"It's Val." she growls and I turn around to see that same girl from the banquet I attended with Zach, except now her hair was dyed bottle blond. Her stick thin, perfect straight figure was clad in the shortest dress you could imagine. It was a candy pink color. She smirked walking toward us in her 4 inch heels.