Epilogue

Five years later...

"Mommy, look!" My four year old son, Noah catches my attention, and shows me a small sand castle that he made.

I smile and move a stray strand of dark hair from his face.

"How beautiful! Did you show daddy?" I asked.

He looks up at me, his wide blue eyes twinkling.

"No, where is he?" he asked.

I check my surroundings and realize quickly that he's nowhere to be seen.

"I'm not sure, sweetie. Lets go find him." I said with a smile, after slipping into my bathing suit coverup.

I take my sweet sons hand, and lead him into the beach house.

"Daddy! Where are you!?" Noah yells, in his cute kid voice.

I crouch down beside him.

I point to the left. "You look that way, i'll go this way." I tell him. He only nods before running off, yelling "daddy".

I go right, and look for Zach as I told my son that I would.

"Zach, where are you?" I yelled slightly.

I heard a shuffle, and I roll my eyes.

"Seriously, Zach, where are you?" I asked.

Suddenly, the door behind me slams shut, and arms wrap around my waist.

"I think I preferred it when you called me 'daddy'." Zach whispered warmly in my ear.

I turn around and look at him, rolling my eyes with a smile.

After looking into my eyes and smirking, he places his lips on my neck, and kisses a trail down.

"Noah's been looking for you. He built a sandcastle, and he wants you to see it." I told him, trying to keep my voice steady and casual.

He sucks lightly on my sweet spot and whines, "can't he wait for mommy and daddy to make a Noah jr."

I roll my eyes and push him away.

"Come on, babe. He really wants you to see it." I plead.

"Okay, okay. Im coming. But first, you owe me a kiss."

I only roll my eyes before pressing my lips to his. Our lips intertwine, and our tongues caress each others for only a few seconds, before  I hear Noah's feet softly padding in our direction.

"Babe, Noah's coming." I said In-between kisses.

He only shrugs his shoulders. Seconds later, Noah busts through the door.

"Daddy! I found you." He said brightly.

Zach beams in delight when he heard Noah's voice.

"Yes you did!" he replied.

"Why were you eating Mommy's face? It might hurt her?" he asked, sweetly in confusion.

I only blushed when Zach told him that he was giving me a kiss.

Noah rolled his eyes and tapped his foot.

"Kissing can wait. Come see my sand castle!" and with that, he runs off, us trailing behind, not far from him, hand in hand.

The end.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW!!!

I know this was short, BUT, it was just the epilogue, so.. yeah!

Anyway, thank you all so much for getting me all of these reads!

I appreciate it so much

This chapter was not edited.
I love you all!

Xo bye