11

The rest of my week was actually pretty fun.

On Tuesday, Claire and I went to Disney land together. We actually have a lot in common, and now were great friends. On Wednesday,I went on a Hollywood tour, and then shopping on Rodeo Drive. On Thursday, Claire and I hit the beaches, and on friday, I went to the spa.

Saturday morning:::::

"Good morning." Zach mumbled, while turning to face me in the bed.

"Morning." I smiled, and kissed his nose while he lightly Chuckled.

"So I was thinking about staying in today. All the work I've done this week has me tired. Maybe we can go down to the beach this evening?" he suggests.

"Sure thing, I've had a busy week too." I say while laying back down, for more sleep.

Zach pulls me into his arms, and we sleep for several more hours. I wake up at about 3 pm.

I was pouring a cup of coffee, when a strong pair of arms were wrapped around my waist.

"Damn." Zach says roughly, and breathily.

"What, you want some coffee too?" I ask.

"No, you just look damn good." he said, squeezing my waist.

I glanced down at my appearance, Zach's Lilac button down, and my underwear.

Shit.

I forgot to put on pants.

"You know what, your a perv." I state looking at him before walking to the living room.

He follows me in, and sits on the opposite side of the couch as me.

"So, you still cool with coming to the beach later?" Zach asks.

"Yeah, sounds good."

"Well if it's alright, about an hour from here, I own a beach house, and I have my own private part of the beach. We could go there?" He suggests

"Alrighty, when do we need to leave?"

"Um, an hour or so. Pack a swimsuit, some pajamas and clothes for tomorrow. We can spend the night at the beach house." He says.

"Kay, i'll be ready." I say before getting up to pack.

_____

A while later, we pull into this beautiful, beachfront house. It's a clean shade of white, and it looks peaceful.

We walk in, and Zach shows me to a room.

"Um, you can change in here, and leave your clothes in here. Meet me outside in 10?" he asks, nervously for some reason. It was cute.

"Sure, see you in 10." I say

I put on a plain black bikini, some black flipflops, sunscreen,and tie my hair up into a messy bun.

I didn't have abs or anything, but I was pretty fit, and I'm thankful for that right about now.

I slide open the glass door, and head onto the beach. There was literally no one out here.

Seconds later, Zach exits the house and I feel like I'm gonna fall over. His golden hair is lightly tousled, his plain black swim trunks hang low on his waist showing off his vline, and chiseled abs. He was the most beautiful person I've ever seen, and he didn't even have to try very hard.

"Lets tan." he said while his eyes scanned over my body.

"Yeah, okay" I respond, and let the warm rays of the sun turn my skin from its crisp shade of peach slightly golden.