One

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING: STRONG LANGUAGE, SEXUAL THEMES/LANGUAGE, ALCOHOL AND POSSIBLE DRUG USE/CONSUMPTION, AND VIOLENCE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

NOTE: THERE ARE MADE UP CHARACTERS, PLACES, AND SITUATIONS. ALMOST ALL OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS STORY IS FICTIONAL TO MY KNOWLEDGE.

Chapter 1

"I didn't like working there anyway." I growl. I just lost my job at Starbucks. In reality, though, I loved working there.

I had become good friends with the manager and it was better than being cooped up in the house every day, save for the days I had to go grocery shopping or for my morning run. Other then that, I was always home.

I squinted and looked into the large front window of our house. I was with my brother's eyes, which were filled to the brim with joy.

His face disappeared from the window and he burst through the front door, running as hard as he possibly could.

I'm embarrassed to say the least. He's still in what I assume are his pajamas.

"What's going on?" I asked, sheepishly tilting my head.

"I got Asking Alexandria tickets and backstage basses!" He started dancing weirdly, but he was my brother and I couldn't help but be excited and dance with him, despite my embarrassment to be dancing with a guy in pink socks and Family Guy boxers.

Sometimes I wondered about this boy.

-----

"Shawn! Get up, we have to get going!" I shouted from downstairs.

My brother, my best friend, and I lived together because my parents died a few years ago.

"Why do we have to get up to early!" He grunted back, and I could hear sleep in his voice.

"It's 4 o'clock!, If we don't leave now we'll never make it to the show, or our seats! We're in the goddamn front row!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Ugh! Fine but let me do my hair." He screamed using a fake gay voice.

I held in a laugh and used the camera on my phone as a mirror to put on my eye make-up.

-----

I nodded, satisfied with his new clothes. There was only one other way he could possibly embarrass me now.

He whooped and ran out the front door, leaving it wide open for me to walk out after him.

I locked the door behind me and scurried to my car, holding up my key ring with my key and unlocking it. I jumped right into the passenger seat and grinned with excitement.

Shawn hopped in best to me

As soon as I backed out of the driveway, a house I'd never really noticed caught my eye. It was painted a dark grey, with a greyish-blue colored roof. I hadn't paid much attention to our neighbours, really. Most of them were either rude, annoying, incredibly boring, always at work, or too old to hear anybody talk.

I was glad to finally be getting away from our boring, dull neighborhood. I needed some excitement and fun.

And that's exactly what I'm going to get.