Eighteen

A/N: Happy October, people.(: Ohoh, This chapter is really weird... just a warning. But I loved writing it. PLEAAASE, remember to VOTE/COMMENT.

Also, a big thanks to feverybody for getting me over 100 votes, and over 9,000 reads!! Let's get it to 10,000. That would be fucking amazing! :D Much Love xx Amanda.

---Danny's POV---

Fuck, I hated doing that to Ben. I just... I need to do this to keep him safe. I don't think Peter realizes I'm actually smarter than I look... I guess. Whatever! I know his plan, though, and honesty, even though the lad doesn't seem dumb, his plan was really easy to figure out!

I mentally pat myself on the back for figuring out his master plan. A groan brought me out of 'genious land', or, in other words, my mind. I stuck my head out from behind the curtain of my bunk and looked down, only to see a pale, struggling body. Another groan from the figure, but this time it sounded dlike they were trying to supress it. Sighing, I swung my legs over the edge of my bunk and slowly pushed myself off. I landed on the floor with a quiet thump, which got the figures attention.

I finally realised who it was. Ben. And his body wasn't completely the same color anymore. No, not one bit. It seriously looked as if he'd been hit by a large truck. His chest and stomach were deep shades of purple, blue, and brown. Some areas were spotted with red, as if the blood had come to the skin, but hadn't broken the surface. It was his arms that really made me pissed off as fuck. They were covered in bruises and cuts, most likely from trying to protect his head and face.

I looked into Ben's eyes and nearly flinched at the pain in his eyes. The rest of his face was blank, but his eyes were filled with enough emotion to make up for it. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, before going over to my best friend and putting my arm around him and helping him over to the couch. I could hear him mumbling under his breath, but the only word I could make out was 'Prick'. I chuckled lightly and sat him down slowly onto the couch.

He glared up at me, and I narrowed my eyes at him, returning the favour. "I believe you, Ben." I spoke calmly. He obviously hadn't been expecting this, because his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. I wondered if he was going to say something, because his jaw began slowly moving upward. Boy, was I wrong. His face morphed into a scowl before he shot up from his place on the couch and smacked me across the face.

"What the bloody hell was that for?!" I shouted, rubbing the area between my left temple and cheek, where he'd hit. Fuck! That really hurt.

"For making me look like a goddamn idiot yesterday! You...You just... I thought you had turned against me." I stared at him in shock. Was that really what he thought? He thought I'd just betrayed him like that? What a bloody idiot! I would never turn against him. He could murder every one of the bandmembers, and I'd help him hide the bodies! He is, and always will be my best friend.

"You're such a dumbass! I have a plan, but you've got to keep fucking quiet about it." I whispered. He looked hesitant for a moment, but only for a split second, before he nodded eagerly. I smirked and sat down on the couch, pulling him carefully down onto the spot next to me. "So, Peter has a plan too, but me, being the genious-" He rolled his eyes. I glared at him before continuing. "Being the genious I am, I figured it out. Now, would you like to hear what his plan is first? Or mine first?" I asked.

He looked at me as if I'd just told him I was pregnant, and Santa Clause was the father. What? I thought it was an appropriate question to ask!

"Obviously his plan, smartass." He snapped.

"No need to get your dick in a twist." I shot back. He quieted after that, so I told him what I'd figured out so far about Peter's plan.

"He's trying to get everybody back on his good side after the chili incident at Olive Garden. But, he's going to hurt you and wheny ou tell people it's him, they'll think you're only blaming him because of the first thing he did to you. So, basically he's trying to make everybody pissed off at you so that you'll leave and he'll have more time with Lacey. Wow, I'm so smart!" I smiled at him, but his face showed he was deep in thought.