Seventeen

Last chapter for a while. I love all of you and I'd like to give a massive thank you for getting me over 8,000 reads. It may not seem like a lot, but it means loads to me. I have almost 100 votes on this story. :) Also, I'd love for more fans, yeah? I'll love you forever if you comment too, I love hearing feedback.

POV: Ben

"I think we should go in and check, I've got a real bad feeling about this." Sam said, looking slightly uncertain. I shook my head, my hair falling into my eyes a bit.

"We need to let 'em talk it out." I said, trying to keep my cool, which was becoming quite a challenge, considering I had no idea what it is.

"Ben, let's just go inside, don't you hear the yelling?" Sam pleaded. I squinted in concentration, straining my ears to hear any trace of yelling.

"A-fucking-plus for you, Peter! You've scared the hell out of her!" Shawn's voice.

"I'll bet it's noth-" Thump.

I shot up forom my place on the curb and pushed through the guys.
"Fucking Move!" I shouted.

I heard their footsteps pounding behind me. I swear to God, if I find one scratch on her, somebody's face is going to need to be scraped off the walls and floor.

I fumbled with the door knob, finding that my hands were shaking too much with rage for me to open it.
"Danny, open the goddamn door!" I exclaimed, becoming more and more furious by the minute. He nodded and quickly opened the door. I didn't even wait for it to be completely opened, I just ran through, causing it to bounce back and slam against wall.

"Lacey!" My voice boomed through the house. Moments later, I heard the pounding of feet on the stairs. Shawn and a frightened looking Peter stepped out from behind the corner. Peter was slightly hiding behind Shawn, as if expecting em to hit him. Smart man.

"What the bloody hell's happening in here?" I screamed. I needed answers, and I needed them NOW. I glared at Shawn and Peter pointedly. Shawn turned and looked down slightly on Peter, who was now cowering behind the corner.

"Peter, answer me. NOW." I said through gritted teeth. He flinched at my deadly tone. He sighed, and ran his hand through his hair.

"Well.."

-------Lacey POV------

My. Head. Hurts. Like. A. Bitch.

What in the name of... Oh, I remember. I scowled, thinking back on the recent events. Peter nearly killing Ben and then kissing me, I grimaced. Should I tell Ben? He's going to be pissed as hell. It really is entirely Peter's fault, though. He is the only one that needs to endure the consequences of his actions. He's been nothing but trouble since he got back, and for being 25, you'd think he'd be a little more mature about all of this, or at least find a different way to go about it.

I sighed and propped myself up on my elbows, wincing at the pain in my head. Really? They could've at least moved me to the bed or the couch instead of just leaving me on the floor. I pushed myself up into a sitting position and looked around. Shawn and Peter were gone, and - wait, what was that.

"Sh-she just... fainted! I don't know what I did wrong!" Peter's voice. He sounded... scared? Why would he be scared. Wait, why is he even explaing - Oh! Oh...

My eyes widened and I jumped to my feet and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs, my feet making a loud thumping sound that no doubt gained me some attention. I hopped down 4 steps before the floor, sliding a bit but still running.

"BEN. DON'T HURT PETER, EVERYTHING'S FI-" I gaped at the scene in front of me. They were all calmy seated in the living room. What suprised me most was that Ben was seated next to Peter with his hands folded, leaned back on the couch.