Nine

Out of no where Ben asked me something that would change our relationship greatly.

"Lacey.."

"Hm?"

"D-...Do you love me?"

"More than anything."

"We're going on Warped Tour in a few days... you can volunteer and help out.. But if I do anything stupid I really am sorry."

"By stupid.. do you mean get drunk and or high and fuck some slutty girl? I'll survive."

"Yeah.. I do  get drunk alot." He mumbled.

"I've noticed."

"Well... I don't have to be drunk to do this..."

He leaned in and started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys all along my collarbone.

-----

"Wake up. I need to tell you something."

I felt ben tugging at my arm, and run his fingers through my hair.

"Wha-" I was groggy as hell and could barely speak.

"On Warped... There's going to be A LOT of guys in bands trying to get at you."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to be alone for a lot of the time we're there. Any of the guys will try and get to you if you're alone."

"Wow... I'm kind of scared now."

He laughed and grabbed my hand to help me out of bed.

I put on one of Ben's shirts and some sweat pants.

"Why are you so hot?"

I gave him a playful smile, and ran toward him.

"Catch me." I chuckle.

His eyes widened comically, and he held his arms out while he steadily positioned himself.

I leaped into his arms he caught me, but stumbled backwards a bit and fell onto the floor.

We were both laughing our asses off.

We had the strangest relationship. He and I kept no secrets from eachother, no regrets, nothing I haven't told him.

I had moved in with him and things were perfect.

But Warped starts tomorrow, and I needed to pack.

-----

A/N:

oooooo Warped Tour oh no. Ok I'm gonna be honest. I haven't gotten one clue about Warped Tour or how long it is, and frankly I've no time to look it up. So sorry if it's inaccurate.