Twenty-Six

Christmas Eve -

This is definitely not something I would've expected when I met him. You know... Him.

Of course I knew the life of a rockstar was not easy, and was obviously not easy on loved ones, hence why Danny and Ben did tend to sleep around on tour. It's not like they had anyone to take with them on tour besides Myca, because as far as I know, none of the others had girlfriends. Cameron did tend to keep his hands to himself, though. I suppose it's quite likely he has a girlfriend. He's a good, respectable guy.

That isn't the point, though.

The point is that I'm about to die, and it's all for him. You know... Him.

Benjamin Paul Bruce.

And the thing is... I don't really mind all that much. As long as he's okay, I'm okay. Even if I'm no longer breathing.

I just hope he's okay when I'm gone. That he'll stay strong. Continue being an awesome fucking guitar player.

I'll admit it without shame. I'm scared shitless. Do you have any idea how how stressful it is waiting for some midget-ass blonde hoe to just shoot you and get shit over with?

Look at me, waiting to get shot. Perhaps some of her crazy rubbed off on me...

Well, she's talking again so I suppose this will take even longer. Great.

---------

"This is what I've been waiting for." Rose cackled loudly, her head tilting back slightly.

I frowned and placed hand on my hip impatiently.

"Can we just get this over with. You said if I die that you'll spare the others. Can you just shoot me already?" I grumble, not wanting my death to be dragged out and dramatic.

"Excuse me, are you asking me to kill you?" She asks, lifting a brow at me a small smirk tugging at her pale, chapped lips. I only just noticed how bloodshot her eyes are and how there are disturbingly dark circles under her eyes. She resembled a stoned raccoon.

"I really would just like you to leave us alone, and if it takes me dying to give everyone some peace, then so be it." I mumble, slowly swaying in a circular motion as a result of impatience.

She chuckled and clicked the safety off.

"Lacey, what in the name of hell?!" Ben's voice rings out. Where was he throughout this whole conversation?

"Ben, shut up." I mumble softly, turning back to frown at him but then a loud bang met our ears, and before I knew it, I was on the floor with pain shooting through my right hip.

A loud, shrill screech fills the room. I groan and look down at the source of my pain, only to find it being pressed down on by two large hands with blood pooling between their fingers.

"Oh my god, oh my god, holy shit!" He exclaims.

"God fucking dammit! I missed, little bitch! Why did you turn towards that dumbass?! Ugh! You should be dead right now!" The short girl squeals, holding the gun up again.

"Wait!" Ben yells frantically,"wait, wait, no!"

"What the fuck is it, now?!" She shouts, stomping like a bratty child.

"Answer me one thing, please?" Ben pleaded, looking down to blood-covered hands and then back up to Rose.

"I don't fucking have time for questions! People probably heard the first gunshot and the police will be here soon! I have to get this over with or Peter will get angry!" She screams while her eyes fill with tears.