Twenty

PLEASE LOOK AT MY BESTFRIEND'S  STORY. IT'S A FANFIC, BUT IT'S ABOUT 1D SO, IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THEM, READ IT. HER & I HAVE VERY SIMILAR WRITING STYLES, SO YOU MIGHT LIKE IT.(; THAT'S HER, THE ONE I DEDICATED THIS CHAPTER TOOOOOOO. <3

- Lacey's POV -

"Peter, does she have to stay with us?! Last night was horrible as it was, but every day for God knows how long!?" I asked, for about the billionth time, just to make sure he wasn't lying. He smiled sadly, and nodded. I huffed like a child and looked down at her. She was just about the LAST person I wanted to be around, let alone allow into my home.

"Oh please. Don't whine so much, Peter hates when girls whine." She said as if it was the most goddamn obvious thing of the century.

"And I care if he hates if girls whine, for what reason, exactly?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow at her slightly. She just smirked and shook her head.

"Lacey, Shawn and the guys and I are going out to have a couple drinks. You and her need to stay here. I want you to bond a little bit." Oh, hell no. I'm not spending the day with this bitch. She obviously was thinking the same thing because she let out a bratty squeal and stomped her foot.

"Jeez, chill out brat, and Lacey, come on. Just don't talk to her then, but I don't want either of you leaving the house today. Don't ask. Don't complain, just stay put." He ordered, his tone becoming fatherly, filled with finality. When I opened my mouth to complain, just like he said not to, he shot me a look that basically said 'I dare you to argue with me', so I shut my mouth and pouted.

I sat down on the couch and watched as Peter called for Shawn and they walked out the door to get the guys from their bus.

~x~x~x~x~x~

Oh my God, I'm stuck in this house with a complete and total loon. She's just sitting in front of the screen door and staring outside, and she's been like that for almost 15 minutes. I'm seriously getting creeped out.

"What the hell are you-" She shot up from her sitting position and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me to her. Now we were both in front of the door, and she was looking up at me with this strange look in her eyes.

Suddenly, one of her hands came behind my head and pushed my face down to my hers, and our lips met. What. The. Fuck. Just as I was about to pull away, a flash came from the door, which caused my head to snap in its direction. There was a man with a camera with a giant lense on it. Holy shit. Did this bitch plan this?!

"What the hell is wrong with you?! I thought you were crazy before! You're just about Mad Hatter status now!" I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and she just stared up at me.

When she finally spoke, it was in such a cold, dead voice, it sent shivers up and down my spine.

"You don't deserve him. Peter loves you more then that fucker, Ben ever could. Now, if you tell anybody about our plan, I'll tie you up and make you watch me kill every single one of those little faggots in Asking Alexandria. Got it?" I stared down at her small form. She, a barely 5 foot tall, blonde, noodle-armed, 18 year old girl thought she could even harm me? I was extremely tall for a girl! I'm five foot ten, I towered over her! She obviously didn't remembered what happened at the club last night. Her nose was a gross purple, and there was a cut running horizontally across the bridge of it.

"You're tiny, you can't hurt me." I spoke confidently, which only caused her to smirk.

"Oh, I don't have to physically hurt you. Remember that girl your brother spoke about, the one he called a psycho and all? That was me, I just had a lot of make-up on and I had dyed my hair brown. I'm deadset on ruining your life if you don't leave that pathetic guitar playing tool and get with somebody who actually loves you. Somebody who will actually care for you, not just stay with you to have a good fuck every time his dick gets happy. I will make this happen, because I love my brother, and what he wants, he gets. So, remember, all I need is a computer and I can make your life a fucking nightmare." She growled out.