Four

We walked in to see the guys pretty into a game of Uncharted. When Ben flicked Danny in the back of his head, he paused it and stood.

"Ooh, lookie. Ben's got a girl." Danny said with a smirk already forming on his face.

As soon as the word 'girl' came out of his mouth, the guys turned their heads in sync, looking me up and down.

I felt somewhat violated, but Ben just laughed at his friends' actions. What the fuck?!

"So which one of us got dibs on this one?" Danny announced.

"ME." All the guys shouted out, eyes growing wide.

I just giggled, because, to be completely honest, I was quite flattered. I've never really got much attention when it came to boys. I've never really got my much attention in general, though...

"Sorry guys. I'm not letting you scare this one away. Go out and find some slutty girls in an alley or something. I don't know - or care - just keep your dicks away from her." Ben commanded, suddenly very serious.

I smiled at him, and he leaned in to kiss me. Slowly, he pulled away and smirked at the others.

"Come on." He said, holding my hand and leading me to what I assumed was his room.

We walked into a room with posters all over the walls, and a giant flatscreen TV.

He shut the door, and took off his shirt. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. We laid down on his bed and he just held me close and we talked about everything. Nothing was left unsaid. Yes, we may have been taking this whole thing quite fast, but neither of us seemed to be too worried about the speed our relationship was moving.

-----------

"Where were you?" Shawn squinted his eyes, scanning me as if to see if anything about me had suddenly changed

"I was with some friends..." I spoke slowly, trying not to scowl at my nosy brother.

"Oh yeah? Which 'friends'?" He asked, making my temper flare up.

"Just some friends? There's nothing you need to know other then that!" I exclaimed.

"Fine, just watching out for you." He said, giving me a suspicious face as walked away.

"Shit..." I mumbled to myself as I watched his retreating figure.

-------

I ran upstairs to take a much-needed nap.

But when I woke up, I was just waiting for Ben to call me. Text me. Something. But I had to give him some space or he'll think I'm creepy.

There was too much stuff too think about, so I decided that If he did text me or call me, I would ignore it to see if I even mattered to him.

I'll jut turn off my phone and check tomorrow...