Prologue

This is just the prologue so don't freak if it's short. Cause if you do you'll just add stress to yourself and put pressure on me babes.

This is a work in progress just keep that in mind will ya?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jordan's p.o.v.

"Turtle ohh how I love you soo. Oh my dearest turtle why I love you now. So my dearest turtle please wake up....."

What a turtle? Why am I awaking to that kind of song?

I slowly open my eyes. And when I do I see Kelly. She's a five year old pup. She's not my sister if you where wondering. No she's my cousin.

She has longish gold hair with piercing blue eyes. She's always got a cheeky smile on her dimpled face. She has a few freckles scattered across her button nose.

But let me tell you who I am first. My name is Jordan Steal. I'm 17 years old and I love it. I have long black hair that goes to my waist. And I put red high lights in it. I have deep green eyes with specks of violet. I'm 5ft 11'.

I'm an alphas daughter. It has it's perks where it's pretty damn amazing. Then there are times were every thing sucks monkey balls on a Christmas morning without any dang presents from Santa Claus because he found out you where not a good child that year. But that's besides the point.

My mama is the luna of the pack. But that's a no brainer there. She's one of the strongest Luna's in the world.

My daddy is the wonderful alpha. In case you haven't noticed I'm a total daddy's girl. He's one of the most feared alphas in history.

Then there is the pack. We're the Starling Night pack. We are the biggest and strongest pack in the world.

Next to us is the Howling Moon pack. There one of those packed that live for the fight.

None of us go to the same school. They go to Omega high. While we go to St. Charles high.

I know what your thinking. We're a bunch of stuck up our asses snobs but that's not the case. We're werewolves. Don't hate what you don't know anything about. Think you babes.

Omega high is one of the better schools though it a shame it belongs to the other pack. It would be nice to have the better school but oh well we have the better pack.