Chapter 13

Lane's P.O.V.

I was excited to be going out with the football team. After practice Daniel his twin brother Griffin, and their friends Quinn and Bradley offered to go to Pizza Hut to hang out and get to know each other better. That way we'd be an awesome team. I had to agree it was a good idea.

I just wish that Jordan was coming with us. I think that would make it a thousand times better. Maybe I should invite her that way I can get to know her and convince her that I'm not all that people think I am. That I'm more than just a spoiled alpha who gets what he wands because my dad's the alpha and the fact that we got money.

I want her to see the real me not the me that every one thinks that I am. Just as all these thoughts run through my head Daniel comes back over. I didn't even see him leave. Dang this mate of mine has me whipped. It's not technically a bad thing. It's just that she's the first person to make me feel this way. And I hope that she is the only one to err make me feel like this too.

I think it would make her proud to know that I've never slept around I've waited forever to meet her. My dad had always told me that your mate is the most important part of a pack. The alpha and the luna are the ones who are meant to protect the pack. We aren't supposed to need another packs help. We should be able to do it our selves. Not that there's a problem with getting help its just I would like to keep other packs out of my packs business.

"So where did you go?" I asked Daniel.

"Wanted to ask Jordan something is all." was his only response.

"What did you have to ask her?" I asked.

"I asked her if she would like to join us. And she said she'll meet us there."

"Well that's cool."

I wonder if she will really show up or if she was just telling him that so he will leave her alone. I wouldn't completely blame her. But I would be sad if age didn't come. Cause I'd like to get to know her better. I think if we could do that then we could be together. But another part of me knows that that's wishful thinking. That she will make it a thousand times harder before she goes easy on me at all.

I guess I'm just gonna have to prove to her I'm exactly what she wants and needs.

But how?

~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~*****

I hate not knowing how I'm gonna win over the one I was fated to be with forever. As of right now I'm sitting in a booth with the rest of the football team. Jordan hasn't shown up yet but the guys who know her say she'll be here in a few minutes.

Just then the bell chimed announcing that some one has just opened the door. I turned to see Tyra with some guy. I heard that she's a school slut like Sydney. But right behind her was Jordan who was also with a guy. It was the twins Jason and Carson. Tyra was with Jason and Jordan was with Carson. I heard some body say that the two of them were mega players. So why is my mate with them and Tyra.

"Hey boys. Sluts I mean girls....nah who am I kidding I meant sluts." Jordan greeted us. Well I take it she doesn't like cheerleaders and exceptionally the really friendly ones. I don't think she likes Sydney either by the way she's glaring at her.

You see when Sydney got here she sat by me and has been tying to get my attention ever sense so she's still on my arm. I think I just found my way to get my mate.

By making her jealous.

I know there's a lot of things that can go wrong with this plan. But it's the best one I've come up with. By now Jordan and her little group have already say down.

So let's get this plan started.