Chapter 10

Unknown P.O.V.

I can not believe that my beautiful Jordan was mated to that Lane Henrys.

I've been watching her grow older seance she was 5 and i was 8. She always had that black hair with the red high lights. She tells people that it's dyed but in all honesty it's natural.

She never liked cutting her hair. I remember one time her mother wanted to cut it and she scream bloody murder.

Her mom and the whole pack made an agreement to never ever try to cut her long beautiful hair.

I know I sound like a stalker worst than Edward Cullen from Twilight. I mean who sneaks into a girls room and watches her sleep. But trust me I'm not near as bad as Robert Patterson. Yes I know who played the creepy Edward or as I like to call him Gayward. I crack myself up sometimes.

You see I'm an alpha and I'm a rouge. I bet you thought I was in there pack. But no I watch from a distance. I met my mate when I was 16 years old. That was four years ago. I'm 20 years old now. And yes she did in deed reject me. I accepted and killed her for hurting my wolf Benny. He was mad at me but soon got over it when I told him about my plan to get Jordan.

It was strange that my wolf was happy about it. But who cares when your wolf isn't mad at you for planing to get a new mate not even 24 hours after you just got rejected by your mate and killed her within the some hour. It's weird and awesome at the same time.

I just know that I can make Jordan the happiest girl in the world. I know I'm not her true mate but I can make her happy.

What does Lance have I haven't? Oh yeah, that's right he has Jordan. My Jordan to be exact. I promise I will make that boy pay for even looking at her. She is mine and will always be mine. I don't care who I have to kill to get to her.

She may not be mine now but she will be sooner or later. Although I do prefer to have her sooner. But it is all about the planing.

All I have to do is find some one too help me. Some one who is on the inside. Because as much as I hate it I'm an outsider looking in(came from somewhere but don't remember.)and I'm tiered of being in the shadows.

Lance you better watch out because I'm coming for you and for my mate.

And it's true what that say jealousy really is a monster that rages war on the inside fighting to come out and win.

Well Lance you better watch out and hide under your bed cause I'm coming and I'm not gonna be to kind about it.