Chapter 4

Jordan's P.O.V.

I woke with the hope that what had happened yesterday would turn out to have just been a very bad dream.

But it didn't. So I decided to just take a long relaxing shower with warm water.

When I got out I dried off And put on my blood red bra and panties. Don't think I'm a hoe cause I'm not.

After that I went back into my room to pick out an outfit. I don't know why but I felt as if I should dress nice.

So put on a solid black skirt thy went down a little less then my knees. With a tight-ish white V-neck shirt. Then I decided to wear high heel that add a few more inches to my highth.

After I got dressed I did my make-up and hair.

When I was happy with my looks I went down stairs to the kitchen.

"Dad is our school fixed?" okay I had to try right.

"Hun Omega high want be that bad. You need to just act like you always do with grace and beauty." My mama said.

"But I don't want to go there. They don't like us and we clearly don't like them."

"We're sorry but there the closest school to us and there the only other werewolf only school." My dad finally spoke up.

"Fine. But I'm gonna act how I always do at our school."

My dad murmured something that sounded a whole lot like "thought as much."

What can I say my daddy knows me better than I know my self. And that's saying a lot.

I grabbed a muffin and my Starbucks pink coffee cup and went to my bug.

Okay so I'm not all girlie and all but I do love my cutesy little bug. It's a royal blue.

Now I have a 30 minute ride to Omega High which gave me plenty of time to think over everything that could happen today.

Then I started to think about what my wolf Sofia told me yesterday.

What could happen that would make her so happy and anxious for my first day.

Part of my brain seemed as if it knew while the other half tried to comprehend what it could be.

I guess there is only one way to find out. I would have to just walk in that school like I owned it and show no weakness.