Chapter 3

Lane's P.O.V.

After my shower I went back in my room to go to my walk in closet.

I decided to just wear a dark grey shirt and some dark washed jeans with a rip at the knees and a few other places.

When I was done messing up my already messy hair I went down stairs.

My dad was just getting off of the phone by the time I reached the kitchen. When I saw his face he had a smug smile on his face and anger in his eyes.

"What's got you in such a good mood father?"

At that he growled a little. Okay so maybe using sarcasm wasn't the best idea this early in the morning.

"The Starling Night pack will be joining our school tomorrow morning." he finally responded.

I could tell with where my anger was my eyes turned black. But I managed to get calm enough to ask "why?"

"Something to do with construction that went wrong. But now their asking to use our school which is practically saying 'you've got such a great school that we wouldn't want to send our children any where els.'"

I could tell that this made my dad's day. But now my wolf Dylan was trying to tell me something so I listened very closely to him.

"Lane i can tell tomorrow is going to be a day to remember."

Great. Would you like to tell me why?

"No but tomorrow you'll have a blast. And you might want to dress nice."

Well sure but you've yet to tell me. WHY? Tomorrow will most likely be like every other day.

"NO. IT. WILL. NOT!" He scram at me.

Okay sorry if I offended you, Dylan.

"S-okay."

And with thought that I when to school. Steel trying to figure out what Dylan meant.

How would tomorrow be any different.