Chapter 7

Lane's P.O.V.

I can't believe that Jordan Steel is my mate. She is a star athlete at her old school but she's not cocky about it.

I also can't believe she almost rejected me. And in front of my pack and hers.

Okay I know I just sounded like a guy with a huge ego with that comment. But can you blame me. I wanted her. But with the way our packs are right now it would be a very difficult challenge.

My pack is already behind me when it comes to my mate; their future luna. They know we all need her.

I'm so angry I decide to go for a run. Let Dylan out of his 'playpen' for a bit.

Dylan: I head that you douche bag.

Me: well aren't you a little ray of sunshine my living wolf.

Dylan: I'll show you your ray of sunshine in a minute.

Me: touché

Dylan: Just let me out you ass.

Me: fine.

So with that I let my wolf out. He's a silver color. Which isn't as rare as people think. The rarest color wolf is the pure black ones.

They are supposed the strongest wolves alive. You know if they still existed.

You see it's been two thousand years seance there has been an all black werewolf.

Legend has it that they can make the most powerful of all wolves summit to them. That would seriously come in handy with the wars that brake out like a girl getting pimples.

Which is kinda funny cause they squeal and all that in frustration about something so small.

I wonder what Jordan would do if she got a pimple.

She don't seem like the type to freak over something so stupid and that is a waste of time.

To be honest I haven't even seen one of her pack members freak over pimples. Like ever. Not even when they come to the games a just randomly brake out.

That's an entrusting thought.

They are nothing like Sidney. Damn that girl. All the humans say she's a good fuck but that's all she's good for. She's the hugest slut at school.

And she thinks imma date her cause she has looks. It's funny though.

Sidney's P.O.V.

GRRRR!!!

Jordan was here for like five minutes and she finds her mate and it just happens to be my Lane.

Well Jordan my little home wrecker your about to learn your place. And what happens when you mess with the future luna of the Howling Moon pack.

Bitch shit just got real for you. So watch the hell out.