1

Today started off like every other morning in the Team 10 house. Jake, of course, was yelling at everyone to wake up. I crawled out of bed and went downstairs.

"Jake, its too early for this." I told him once I found him. "Kamryn, its never to early for the Team 10 house." Jake smiled at me as i rubbed my eyes.

"Emilio, dont you agree that its too early?" I asked the twin who still layed on the couch.

"He's my boss. I cant say anything." Emilio responded making us all laughed. I sighed and went upstairs to get ready for the gym.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, put on a pink workout bra and black leggings. I threw my hair up in a ponytail and was ready to go.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys. "Jake!" I yelled. "Im going to the gym!" He came down the stairs and put his arm around me. "Wait, I'm coming too." He said and i nodded, putting on my sunglasses.

We both walked out to my car and there were some fans outside of the Team 10 house for Jake. I looked to him and he walked over to the gate, talking to them. I got in my car and started it, waiting for my brother to get in.

Not to shortly after, he came and got in the car. "I love my fans, but its kinda scary when they come to my house." He said as he closed his door.

"Mhm, couldn't relate." I smiled. "I dont have fans. Cause i dont have a YouTube account." I said to Jake.

"Well, thats your decision." He said and i nodded. "No creepy stalker fans for me." I said adgusting my mirror before pulling out of the driveway.

-------

Once we were at the gym, I went to the bathroom and freshened up. I took a quick selfie and posted it on twitter. #GymVibes

I walked out of the bathroom and over to were I saw Jake

I walked out of the bathroom and over to were I saw Jake. "Ready?" I asked him and he nodded. I went and did my streches, then over to do abs. After that I met Jake at the tredmeal.

"Hey bro. Your sweating already." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Thats the point." Jake said and i smiled. "Hey guys!" Someone said from behind us. I turned off my tredmeal and turned around to come face to face with my oldest brother Logan.

"Hey Logey!" I smiled and hugged him. "Ew, your all sweaty." I said pulling away. "Hey bro." Jake said and continued to run on his tredmeal.

"What are you guys doing here?" Logan asked as he got beside me on a tredmeal. "Working out. Duh!" I said and turned mine back on. "I know, but you guys rarely ever come here." Logan said. "New habit. I was gonna come alone but Jake wanted to come too." I said to Logan and he nodded.

------

After the gym i asked Logan if he wanted to go get coffee with us. He agreed so we all headed over to Starbucks.

We sat down at a table outside and talked for a while. "So Logan, how's the video coming?" I asked him, taking a sip of my Iced Coffee. "Its going good. Shay Mitchell is an amazing person to work with." He smirked and i rolled my eyes.