8

Monday, July 11th, 2017.
--

I woke up in Jack's arms and I smiled. He was mine now. And i had the next two days to appreciate that. "Morning." Jack said, his deep morning voice sending shivers down my back. "Morning." I smiled back. "Sould we go tell the boys?" I asked Jack and he looked confused for a second before he smiled. "If you want to babe." He said and i bit my lip, shaking my head yes. "Alright. Get up." He said and I smiled, hopping out of bed excitedly.

We walked into the living room and no one was there. A frown appeared on my face. I was expecting someone to be here. "Welp. That ruined my expectations." I sighed and Jack chuckled. "What time is it?" I asked and he pulled his phone out of his pajama pants pocket. "Uh, its 6:23." Jack said as he checked his phone. "Thats why nobody is awake. Its to early." I scoffed. "Mhm. I only woke up because i felt you move beside me." Jack said as he pulled me by my hips, infront of him with my back against his chest so he held me from behind. "Well I'm sorry. Jake usually wakes Team 10 up this early. I guess I'm used to it by now." I said as he kissed my neck.

I smiled as i placed my arms over his hands. "You like holding me like this dont you." I said and he chuckled. "Yeah. I feel that its more intamite then regular holding where we both face each other." Jack responded and I frowned. "But how am I suppost to see your handsome face?" I asked as I turned around in his arms, wrapping my hands around his neck. "Like that." He smiled to me and I chuckled. "You have the most amazing laugh." Jack said as he brought his hand to my cheek, holding it. "Its addicting." "You have the most amazing lips." I retorted. "Their addicting." I smirked as i leaned up to kis him. "Yeah?" He asked as he lean in to. "Yeah. I could kiss you all day." I smiled before I connected our lips.

He gripped my hips and I tangled my hand in the back of his hair. He groaned and I smiled against his lips, not breaking the kiss. "Well its about damn time." I heard someone say, making Jack and I pull apart. I looked over to the hallway to reveal a very happy Corbyn, leaning against the wall. "Hi." I mumbled and blushed, pulling away from Jack and looking down to the floor. "I knew you guys would get together. And I'm happy you actually did." Corbyn said as he walked past us to the kitchen. "Corbyn, promise not to tell anyone other than the other boys." Jack said as he followed him into the kitchen. I smiled and let him deal with Corbyn. I then turned around, walking to Jack's room, grabbing my phone off of the bed.

I then walked out to the living room again and this time all the boys were huddled around Jack. Daniel was the first to notice me. "Hey, welcome to the family." He smiled and the boys turned around. "Thanks Dani." I smiled. "Get over here!" Corbyn said and took my hand, pulling me towards the guys. I chuckled as they all gathered around me, hugging me. They were all so much taller than me. Ahh. "Congratulations." Zach whispered in my ear and i smiled. "I knew you were rooting for us." I chuckled. "Since day uno." Zach retorted. Then we all pulled apart and Jack held me to his side.

"Alright, i had fun yesterday guys, but I gotta head home and get changed." I said and they said goodbyes. "Bye babe." Jack said and he hugged me. "Bye Jack." I smiled, kissing him quickly. The guys clapped, wooted and whisled behind us and i chuckled, pulling from my new boyfriend. I like that word. Boyfriend. "Bye guys!" I said as i walked to the door, leaving the boys house.

--

I walked inside the Team 10 house and said good morning to everyone. I quickly walked to my bedroom to change into my new clothes. I got a pair of black high waisted pants, a pink sweater, a pair of my favorite black stripped white adidas, and a white t-shirt that said 'idk, google it.' on it.

I then walked downstairs to see Jake sitting on the couch with Kade, Chance, and Erika. "Guys, I have news." I said as I walked over to the group. "What? Don't tell me your pregnant Kam. Your underage." Erika said and i chuckled. "God no." I said and looked to Jake. "Promise I'm still a virgin." I said as I looked him in the eyes and he nodded. "Whats your news?" He asked and I smiled. "You guys gotta promise not to tell anyone outside of Team 10." I said and they nodded. "Alright, so Jake. I now your not gonna approve of this, but I asked Jack Avery from Why Don't We to be my boyfriend and he said yes." I said and Chance congratulated me. "I definetly dont approve of any teenage boy after Garrett Fletcher, but if he makes you happy Kamryn, then i'll allow it." He said and i smiled. "Thanks Jakey!" I said as i hugged him. "But you guys gotta promise not to tell anyone." I said and they nodded.