19

Nov. 9th, 2017.

The boys, Aurora, and I were all back in L.A now. Aurora was at her apartment, The boys were at rehersals, and I sat at Logan and my house in my bedroom with my door closed listening to music. Today was the 4th day of my period and I always have the worst pains then so I had no choice but to sit at my desk and not move. I was wearing my Maverick sweatshirt and stretchy shorts along with a pair of slippers. Trying to look cute but comfy. I let my long hair fall over my shoulders in a curled unbrushed mess. It was currently 12:37 in the afternoon and I had decided to just stay home today. I was sitting at my desk while drawing my latest drawing. I'm really into drawing and my favorite flowers are roses so that is currently what I'm working on.

 I'm really into drawing and my favorite flowers are roses so that is currently what I'm working on

It was small and simple. But thats why I liked it so much. I like the simple things in life. So as I drew that I heard noise downstairs, meaning that someone was here. I knew it wasnt Logan or Brendon because they had left for Dubai. Maybe it was Evan. I decided to ignore it and just continue my drawing. I heard Maverick sqwauking and I heard a guy yell and a door slam shut. I chuckled as I realized the guy was Jack. He must have thought that Logans room was my room. I stood up from my desk and opened my bedroom door to find Jack smiling like and idiot outside of it. "I got lost." He chuckled and I smiled. "Awe baby." I smiled and kissed him. "I was attacked by a colorful bird." He said with wide eyes. "I could have died." He exaggerated and I rolled my eyes. "You'll be fine. Maverick wont kill you." I stated. "What are you doing here?" I asked and he smiled. "I've never seen the new house and I wanted to check up on you. Make sure your alright." He said and I grinned at how sweet he was being. "I'm alright Jack. Kinda lonely though. Can I hang out with you and the boys today?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course. Lets go." He said and I smiled widley as i grabbed my things and left the house with Jack.

--------

Nov. 10th, 2017. 1:06am.

Daniel's p.o.v.

I had gotten thirsty late at night so I had headed downstairs to the kitchen. As I entered the kitchen of the Why Don't We house, I saw Kamryn. She was sitting on a stool at the island. Her arms on the counter supporting her head. She was wearing a black crop top and a pair of gray sweatpants. I could see her face from the moonlight from the window that illuminated the room and her features. The frown lines on her forehead and dark circles under her eyes. She was in pain. I felt really bad for her. She is my best friend after all. I want to help in any way possible.

"Hey. You okay?" I asked softly as I approached her, forgetting my needs and focusing on hers. She lifted her head slightly with a small groan, seeing who I was. "Yeah, I'll be alright." She mumbled and I frowned. "Whats wrong?" I asked as I sat down beside her on a stool. "Okay, I dont wanna make things awkward but since your my best friend I'm gonna tell you this. I'm on my period and I'm having really bad cramps. Plus, we are out of ibuprofen." She said sitting up straight now and facing me. "Kam, I'm so sorry. It sucks that girls have to go threw these things. Its unfair. Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked as I rubbed her back. "No, I'll be alright. Its nothing I can't handle." She sighed as she layed an arm over her lap. The other arm resting on the table and her finertips were pressed to the side of her temple.