16

Sept. 5th, 2017.

I stood inside the New York airport waiting for Jack. All the boys were arriving at seperate times because they all were flying from their home towns. Jack is suppost to be here in 3 minutes. I had my bags cause I just got to the airport 6 minutes before now. And I don't have to worry about school because I can pick up my classes online instead of being at the actual unniversary. But I was going back after this thing was over with the boys.

Aurora had already texted me about 18 million times because we have a new student in our Pshycology class (Thats my major) and she thought he was cute. He also sat next to her. His name was apparently Josh. I ended my converstation with Aurora when Jack texted me.

Jack: I'm here. About to walk threw the doors.

I smiled to myself as I stood up from my seat. I then put my phone in my pocket and left my suitcase by my chair. As I looked up I saw Jack walk threw the doors and smile to me. I smiled and ran forward, jumping into his arms.

He had dropped his lugage to hug me and a guy walked past us. I smiled to the guy before kissing Jack. "I missed you so much baby!" I said and he smiled. "I missed you too. But I got something to show you." He said and I swallowed. "Uh oh. What did you do?" I asked as I pulled back. "You'll see. Get your bag and lets go out to the bus. David is waiting on us." Jack said and I nodded. "Okay. I'm nervous." I said and geabbed my bag walking out with Jack.

---

Once we were in the bus, Jack took off his jacket and held out his arm towards me and I saw the black little symbols on his upper arm. "God is greater than ups and downs." I smiled as I ran my finger over the small symbols.

"How'd you know?" Jack asked me with a smile. "My mother used to tell me that all the time when I was sad. And it was on all my notebooks when I was younger. I was obsessed with the saying and still am." I said and he smiled. "My mom used to tell me that also. We actually got matching tattoo's." He said as he pulled out his phone. He showed me a picture of him standing beside his mom with their arms outstretched showing the symbols.

 He showed me a picture of him standing beside his mom with their arms outstretched showing the symbols

"Awe. Thats cute." I smiled to him. "Yeah. It means alot to me. And to her too." He said and I nodded. "You look hot with ink." I smirked. "Maybe you could hold my hand as I get my first tattoo." I smiled at the thought. "Yeah. Maybe." He smiled and I held his hand as I cuddled closer to him. Maybe I could get something that reminded me of Jack.

---

"DANI!" I squealed as we ran towards each other in the lobby of the hotel. "AH! I've missed you so much!" I smiled widley as we hugged. "I've missed you too Kamryn." He smiled as we pulled apart. "Okay, Jack will get jealous if I pay you to much attention." I chuckled and glanced over to Jack. "Nice to see you again buddy." Jack smiled as he hugged Daniel. "Zach is getting his lugage from the bus. I'm gonna go upstairs to my room." Daniel said and I nodded, walking outside with Jack.