4

Sunday July 2nd, 2017.
-------

"Kamryn." Someone said as they shook my side. I squeezed my pillow over my face because the light was too much. "Kam, Wake up." The voice said thay i reconized ro be Jack. "I dont wanna." I said as i felt the bed dip beside me. "Kami." He chuckled shaking me awake. I pulled the pillow off my head and turned towards Jack, throwing my arms around him.

"Shh, 5 more minutes." I said and cuddled into him. "Kamryn, your phone is ringing." He said and i opened my eyes. "Ignore it." I said and he chuckled. "Its Jake." He said and i rolled my eyes. I took my phone, pressing ignore. "5 minutes." I told Jack and he wrapped his arms around me. "Kami, I gotta go." He said and i looked up at him. "Where?" I asked and he chuckled. "Orlando remmber?" He smiled. My knees became jello at that smile.

"Ugh. What time is it?" I asked him. "It is 1:32 in the afternoon." Jack said and i sat up. "Fuck. Jakes gonna be pissed." I said and realized Jack was still shirtless and in his pajamas. "Did you just wake up?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Nope. I walk around the house like this." Jack said and i mentally smiled. "Well, i gotta go. But here, whats your number?" I asked as i handed him my phone. I watched as he typed in his number and i smiled. "Thanks. Im gonna change into my clothes." I told him and walked to the bathroom, changing back into my clothes from last night.

"What time are you leaving today?" I asked him as i walked into the room again. "At 3." He said and i nodded. "Alright. Well, i gotta go deal with my brother." I told Jack and he nodded. "It was nice hanging out with you Kamryn." Jack smiled standing up. "Nice hanging with you too. I gotta go. See ya Jacky." I said and hugged him before leaving.

As i got in Jakes truck, there layed Jacks jacket on my passanger seat. On top of it was a little note. "I said you can keep it. So use it to remember me when im on tour." It read. I smiled and pulled out of their driveway, heading home.

-----

I carefully walked in the front door and Jake came running down the stairs. "Why were you gone all night?" Jake asked as he crossed his arms infront of his chest. "And you didnt even call or text to let me know that you were ok. I thought you were dead. And your not even drunk or ingured. Kamryn i swear to god if you ha--" "Relax Jake. I didn't do any of that." I said putting my hand on his shoulder.

"And I'm fine. So is your truck. So dont worry. And im sorry i didnt call or text. My phone died." I lied about the phone part. "I'm sorry i flipped out. The last time you left all night was when you got in a crash. Im just glad your ok." Jake said and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

I was happy my brother was worried about me. We pulled away from the hug and he looked down at my arm. "Whos jacket?" He asked and i smiled. "Mine now. Its the same one that i got from Logans music video." I smiled. "So its Jacks?" Jake said and i looked up at him, wide eyed. "How did you know?" I asked him. "I watched the video remember." Jake chuckled.

"Oh. Well im gonna go shower and change my clothes." I said and he nodded. "Im glad your alright." Jake said as i walked away to my room. I got in the shower and shaved my legs, which was something i havent done in a while because i hate it. But i felt like i so i did. When i got out i put on a Red Jerika hoodie, ripped black denim shorts, and pizza slip on Vans. Then i put my hair in two braided pigtails.

 Then i put my hair in two braided pigtails