10

GIF has nothing to do with the story btw. But I had to include it!😂And I made it off of my friends Wdw fanpage. And I'm sure you know the GIF. And if not search Corbyn Besson 'But The Cookies' into Instagram, Youtube, Or even Google.

-----
Saturday, July 22, 2017.
---

"Hey Jakey!" I smiled to my phone where I was FaceTiming my brother Jake Paul. "Hi Kamryn. So congratulations on officially dating Jack." Jake said and I chuckled. "Thank you Jake." I smiled. "So where are you at in the US right now?" Jake asked and I sighed. "We are currently at the hotel in Burnsville Maine right now. And it is cold here. And its the middle of summer." I scoffed and heard a knock on my hotel door. "I'll get it Aspen." I said as I walked to the door. "Oh, Hey baby." I smiled as Jack entered my room. I kissed him and walked back over to my bed. "Hold on, did you just kiss my sister?" Jake asked and I pointed my phone camera at Jack. "Uh oh, your in trouble now." Aspen chuckled and I laughed. "Uh, yeah." Jack blushed as he sat beside me on my bed. "Jake, Its not that big of a deal. You kiss Erika all the time." I retorted and Jake sighed. "I guess your right. Anyways, I hope your having fun and I just wanted to call and check up on you. Everyone misses you here." Jake said and I smiled.

"Awe, well thanks. I'm gonna go but I miss you Jake." I said and he nodded. "Miss you too sis. Bye." "Bye Jakey." I said as I hung up. I then turned to Jack and kissed him. "Hi. What are we doing today?" I asked and he smiled. "The boys and I wanted to go walk around like we always do when we go to a new place." Jack said and I nodded. "Alright, let me get changed." I said as I walked over to my bag, grabbing a pair of black jeans and a black Why Don't We shirt. "Woah. Being around the boys and I must make you wear all black." Jack chuckled and I smiled. "Yeah. Getting used to it though. I kinda like it." I smiled and noticed Aspen was taking a shower in the bathroom.

So I started to change infront of Jack, which I didn't think was a big deal because he had seen me in my underwear before, but I guess it was because Jack got out of my bed and faced the wall. I pulled on my shirt and walked over to him. "You alright?" I asked him and he sighed. "Yeah." He said and I chuckled. "Why are you turned around?" I asked him and walked in between him and the wall. I saw his face turn red and I bite my lip. "You ok?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah. Just wasn't expecting you to take your clothes off right infront of me." He said and I smirked.

"Oh, did you get a boner?" I asked and he turned bright red. I then started laughing as I realized that was what happened. "I'm sorry." I smiled and he rolled his eyes. "Yeah, Make fun of me all you want." He sighed and I laughed. "Sorry." I said as I started laughing harder. "Alright, are we gonna go out now?" He asked and I quite laughing. "Yeah, Yeah. Are you good now?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah. Lets go." He said and I smiled. "Just dont mension  this to the boys. Or anyone for that matter." He said and I let out a light hearted giggle. "Promise." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Lets go." I said as i grabbed his hand and led him out of the room.

----

I walked down the street with the boys and Jack, hand in hand. I gotta admit, it was nice not to hide from anyone anymore. Everyone knew we were a couple now, and I didn't care. Life was great. And Jack and I could finally be a couple infront of people and fans. We walked down the sidewalk in Cambridge Massachusetts, and it was cold. Jack held me close to him as I had my arms wrapped around his waist, his jacket over the both of us.

Occastionally people would stop and get the guys autographs and take pictures, Then told us we were a cute couple. And then we would keep walking into store to store. I was kinda getting used to the publicity and cameras and fans and people. And I kinda wanted to be apart of this forever. Cause I liked waking up in a new city everyday. New sights and experiences. It was amazing. I could get used to tour life.