7

Friday July 7th, 2017
------------

"Logan!" I yelled as I walked into my brothers apartment, slamming the door behind me. It was currently 11:52. I had sped over here because yesterday, Jake had put up a billboard with Logans face on it. Then Logan had threatend to release the second verse of his diss track if the billboard wasn't taken down. And i had came to stop him.

"What the hell? Kamryn why are you here?" He asked as he sat at his computer desk. "Logan, I dont know what is going on between you and our brother, but I swear to god if you release that second verse i will delete your YouTube channel, understand?" I said as i looked him striaght in the eye. "Is this why you are over here?" He chuckled as he looked at me. I made a serious face at him. No jokes. "I'm serious." I told him and he laughed. "Your my younger sister Kami. I cant take you seriously." He chuckled. "You'll take me seriously if that second verse is uploaded at 12." I told him checking my phone. 11:56. "You got 4 minutes." I told him. "Agree or I will delete your YouTube account." I said and went to my YouTube app. It was logged into Logans account already for sake of time.

"It's 11:58." I warned him. "Close the laptop." I said. "You wouldnt delete my channel." Logan laughed. "Oh, look what i have here." I told Logan as i pulled up the delete button. I moved over beside his laptop and watched as he put his cursor over the upload button. "Logan..." I warned. The time now read 11:59. "Just wait until morning to see what Jake does." I said calmly to my brother. "Kamryn, you dont threaten me. I'm not scared." He chuckled and i looked at him. "Your not scared that i hold all 7.5 Million of your subscribers in my hand. Your career?" I said and the clock now read 12:00. "LOGAN ALEXANDER PAUL!!! Click thst button and i click this one." I told him, bringing my finger closer to the screen. "OK!" He shouted, shutting the laptop. "I'll wait until morning." He sighed, putting his hands up.

"Good." I smiled triumphantly. I then clicked off of the delete page and exited his YouTube channel. Advantages to knowing your brothers passwords. "Now dont get any ideas when i leave." I said and he narrowed his eyes at me. "I'm taking your laptop with me." I said and grabbed it off his desk. "Kamryn, dont be childish." He said and i chuckled. "Its for your own good Logan. And our brothers good too." I said and tucked the laptop under my arm. "Fine. Take it." Logan said and i smiled. "Night bro." I said and walked out of his apartment.

----

Saturday, July 8th 2017.

--

I woke up and the first thing i did was check Logan's YouTube account. I let out a sigh of relife as I saw that the second verse wasnt uploaded. I then got out of bed and walked over to my closet, picking out clothes. I put on a cute low cute white shirt and some jean shorts with a brown belt. I let my hair fall down naturally and put on a chocker with an anchor as the charm.

Once i was dressed i checked the time. It was currently 9:52. I'm surprised Jake let me sleep this long. Usually he wakes everyone up at 6. Anyways, I leave my room and walked down the stairs to the group of people downstairs. "Hey guys." I smiled to them all as i sat on the trampoline. "Hey Kam." Tessa smiled to me as she was vlogging. "Hey, we gotta go shopping this weekend." I smiled to Tessa. "For what?" She asked as she sat on the trampoline beside me. "For clothes. Duh." I said and she chuckled. "Alright. Maybe later today." She smiled and i nodded. "Alright. And if not today, then tomorrow." I said and Tessa got off the trampoline. I sat on my phone while everyone else in Team 10 walked around me vlogging.

I decided to text the Why Don't We group chat. I missed my boys. And they leave in 3 days to start toruing. On the 11th they are going to Alanta. And I wouldn't be able to go this time. Cause then i would have to tag along for the whole tour. And thats to much. I would never be able to go on tour.