11

Aug. 1st, 2017.

I woke up in Jack's arms in his bunk on the tour bus. I had woken up because I heard giggles and talking. I turned around to see Daniel and Zach standing there looking at us. "Awe, Look how cute they are." Daniel smiled as he took a video of Jack and I cuddling. "Really Dani? Very mature." I scoffed and saw Zach chuckling. "Ew cooties." Zach chuckled and I rolled my eyes, turning back around and cuddling back into Jack. "Guys, Go away." Jack mumbled and they stopped talking. Jack didn't even open his eyes and the guys walked away. "How do you have that power over them?" I chuckled and Jack pulled me closer to him, still groggy. "Cause they know I'm serious and not playing games." Jack said without opening his eyes. "Ok, Let's go back to sleep. Clearly you are tired." I chuckled and burred my head into Jack's chest.

----

"Hi." I smiled sheepishly to Corbyn as Jack and I stood in their hotel room. Corbyn had just walked in while Jack and I were in a full on make out session. I had my shirt off and I stood in my bra as Jack pulled back on his shirt. "I can come back later if..." Corbyn said and I shook my head, pulling my shirt on quickly. "No, I uh... I was just leaving." I said as I picked up my phone that rested on the nightstand beside the bed. "I'll uh, see you later Jack." I said as I opened the door. He nodded and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "Bye Corbyn." I smirked and closed the door, walking into the hallway.

I took a deep breath and chuckled. Awkward. I quickly walked back to my hotel room that I shared with Aspen. "Hey." I smiled as I walked into the room. "Uh oh, your blushing. What just happened?" Aspen smirked up at me as she sat on her bed on her laptop. "Corbyn kinda just walked in on Jack and I, full on make out session." I smirked as I walked over to my bed, laying down. Aspen giggled and I did also. "Yeah, so uh... That was awkward." I blushed as I put my phone down on the nightstand. "I bet it was." Aspen chuckled, turning her attention back to her laptop screen.

----
Aug. 2nd 2017.

"HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AUGGIE!" I screamed as I hopped on his back. It was time to leave the hotel and I saw August walking with Eben down the hallway, so I decided to surprise him. "Woah, Thank's Kamryn." He said as he turned his head to look at me. "Woah, Hey!" Jack yelled as he rand forward and wrapped his arms around my hips, pulling me off of August. "Your mine. Not his." He said as he held me in the air. "I know. Put my down." I laughed as I kicked me legs around, trying to break out of Jack's grips. He set me down and I grabbed my bags again. "I was just being friendly. Also trying to scare August." I chuckled. "Hey, It kinda worked." August smiled and I giggled. "See Jacky." I smiled. "And I wouldn't want anyone else." I said as I leaned forward, Kissing Jack for reassurance. "Get a room you two." Corbyn said as he carried his bags past us. "Whipped." Jonah chuckled as he followed behind Corbyn and Zach. I chuckled and Jack picked up his bags, walking out of the hotel.

"What is this?" August laughed as he entered the bus. The guys and I had filled the tour bus with balloons for his birthday. "Surprise!" Eben smiled and I chuckled. "Woah." August smiled as he went to set his bags down on his bunk. We all got settled in the tour bus and I was with Jack, on a couch filled with balloons. "This place is so colorful." I chuckled and August started recording stuff for his Instagram story, along with the other boys. Soon August had a pen and was popping all the balloons, making loud noises so I jumped every time one popped. "Are you ok?" Jack asked me as he laughed. "Yeah. Loud noises scare me." I said and jumped as August popped another one.

"Awe, how cute." Jack laughed as he pulled me to his chest. "It's ok babygirl. Its just balloons." He smiled and I cuddled into him. "I left my phone at the front of the bus." I said as I stood up from the couch, stepping over balloons carefully to not pop them. "Hey Kamryn!" I heard someone say from behind me. I went to turn around and August popped a red balloon in my face. "AhhOh my god." I said as I covered my arms over my head, sinking to the floor. "Not funny August!" I said as I looked up at him as I sat on the floor, surrounded by balloons. August laughed at me and started popping the balloons that were surrounding me. "No! Stoooop please!" I said as I covered my ears and tucked my legs close to my chest.