15

Aug. 21st, 2017

"Babe, I can't sleep." Jack said over the phone. He was currently in New York because the boys had to go on The Today Show tomorrow. We wanted to call each other over FaceTime and fall asleep on the phone so it felt like we were beside each other, but it wasn't the same. "Jack, I need my rest." I groaned as I grew tired. "I know. I need mine too. But I just can't." He said as he looked into his camera. "Read boring news articles or something." I suggested as I yawned. "Okay, I'm gonna be quite because your obviously tired. Goodnight Kamryn." Jack smiled and I smiled back sleepily. "Goodnight babe." I said as I closed my eyes. I listened to Jack's steady breathing as I slowly drifted off to sleep. I felt my phone buzz beside me but I didn't care to answer it. It was probably just fans.

---
Aug. 22nd, 2017.

I woke up and rolled over, seeing a sleeping Jack on my FaceTime still. I chuckled and then grabbed my phone, checking my notifications and not hanging up. I then saw that I had some messages from Jack around the same time I fell asleep last night. I then opened it and I immediately started to tear up.

Jack: You know, sometimes when I sleep, stare at pictures of you.

Jack: Or pictures i take of you when your not looking.

Jack: and I think "damn, i'm the luckiest boy out there."

Jack: i'm so damn in love with you Kamryn, my heart aches.

Jack: I want usto have a nice house with a white fence. Kids and maybe even a dog.

Jack: and I know we are young

Jack: Fuck, I know.

Jack: But i want us to have everything.

Jack: I want YOU to have everything.

Jack: and I want to give it to you.

Jack: and I know your gonna wake up,

Jack: and your gonna laugh at the silly little boy who is head over heels for you,

Jack: but i pray that you never find anyone else better than me, and  know thats selfish.

Jack: but i don't know what I would do without you Kami.

Jack: I love you so fucking much Kamryn. Don't you ever leave  baby.

Jack: cause i'd probably kill anyone that gets close to you in any sexual way unless its me.

Jack: Cause thats just how much i love  babygirl.

Kam: Jack, I'm crying this is to beautiful! I don't deserve your sweetness😥💜 I love you so much💕🌷

I read the messages and then responded. I started crying because of how sweet my boyfriend is. He was still asleep on the phone so I clicked out of my messaging app and went back to FaceTime. "Jack." I said threw the phone. I saw him stir in his sleep. "Jacky." I whispered again and he opened his eyes. "Kamryn?" He said as he streched his arms. "I'm right here, on the phone." I said and he looked at the phone. "Babe whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked in his deep morning voice. "Your text messages last night were so cute." I smirked. "Awe, baby your crying." He smiled and I wiped my tears. "I know. I'm emotional." I rolled my eyes. "But I wish you were here beside me so I could kiss you." I said and he chuckled. "I love you." He smiled. "Love you too, But i gotta go." I said back, calming down. "Awe, okay. Bye Kamryn." He said as he grabbed his phone. "Bye baby." I waved and then hung up.