25

I smiled to my family as we sat down at the table. "Damn, my mans a stud!" Logan said as he hyped up Jack. I chuckled as they greeted each other. Jack looked extremely uncomfortable as he finally sat down beside me. My dad and Jack talked for a while and we all held a conversation smoothly. We ordered drinks and then waited to order food. I could tell Jack felt uneasy sitting at the same table with my dad and my brothers. I reached over beside me and grabbed his hand that rested on the table, giving it a light reassuring squeeze. He looked over and grinned at me and I gave a small grin back. I felt his tension loosen and he sat back in his chair. I couldn't help but get reminded of what happened the last time we went out to dinner with a group. Except last time we were with the band, and this is my family. The waiter came by and took our food order and after he left I did the same thing I did last time. I slipped my hand under the table and over to Jack's knee.

He looked over at me and I saw the flicker of lust in his eyes before it was quickly shielded. He shook his head slightly and I smirked. "Kamryn?" Logan's voice came. "Hmm?" I asked quickly looking away from Jack's eyes and to him, keeping my hand on Jack's thigh. "How far do you think your relationship with Jack is going to go?" He asked and my stomach twisted. "Like, did you ever think about kids?" I knew this was him hinting about my current miscarriage. "We um, we haven't yet." I said as Jack cleared his throat. I looked over to him. "We're skill kind of young for that sort of thing." I answered Logan and looked back at him. "What about marriage?" Jake asked. "Do you ever think you'll marry him?" I looked at Jack and he gave me the same look. "Um... I'm not sure." I answered honestly. "Again, we are still young." "I do intend on marrying her." Jack said causing me to look at him. "Of course, that's with parental permission, but if you look..." Jack trailed off and grabbed my left hand that was resting on his thigh. He held it up for them all to see. "I gave her a promise ring." He said and I blushed.

"That's sweet. What about sex?" Logan said as Jake chuckled. "Okay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." My dad said standing up and walking away. Jack took my hand off the table, but instead of putting it on his thigh, he placed it onto his crotch which was now hard. I ignored it and eyed my brothers. "You guys need to chill out." I said and they laughed. "Were just trying to embarrass you. The dinners boring." Jake said and I shook my head. "I really do want to know though." Logan smirked referring to his previous question. "Logan," I sighed as I looked at my brother. "We've had sex." Jack said with a smirk on his face, causing me to snap my head to look at him. "Jack!" I exclaimed as my cheeks burned red. "What?! I'm trying to get them to stop harassing you." He chuckled as he looked at me. I realized my hand was still placed on the crotch of his jeans. I smirked lightly and started to palm him like before. I looked over at Jake. "Your 21 now. How does that feel?" I asked and he shrugged. "Normal. It doesn't feel like anything has changed." He said and I smiled. "Have you drank at all yet?" I asked him. "Yeah, but being hungover is not as fun as it appears to be." He answered and I chuckled.

"My managers calling." Logan said as he stood up and went outside. Well then. I looked over to Jake who was texting on his phone. I took the opportunity to continue palming Jack. I felt him struggling to keep calm while I massaged him threw his thin dress pants. He gripped my knee with one hand and grabbed his chair with the other. I could tell he was about to cum. I smirked as I stopped and he released his grip on my knee. He looked at me sternly and huffed. My dad walked back over to the table and sat down. Not long after, Logan came back in. Our food was set in front of us and I smiled. Just when the waiter walked away we started to eat our food. Until I felt Jack grab my knee and pull it to the side. Oh, shit. He slid his hand up my thigh slowly, sending shivers down my spine. I tried not to let him get to me and continued eating my food as he casually ate his. But I almost screamed when he slipped his hand in my underwear. He started to rub me and I closed my legs around his hand to stop his movements. I wouldn't be able to control my moans. He pushed them back open but I squeezed them shut again. He gave up and put his hand back on his lap.