23

I sighed as we sat in the airport parking lot. I had forgotten about that until now. "I- Um.... can it wait until we get back to the Why Don't We house?" I asked Jack who nodded his head. "Yes, of course." He said and I nodded. "Okay. I love that new tattoo by the way." I smiled as I looked at his arm. "Thank you." Jack smiled back at me. I started my car and then drove off back to the Why Don't We house.

---
I sighed as I sat on Jack's bed. "There's no way of avoiding this, and there's no way of actually explaining how this happened, because honestly I don't even know how it's possible an-" "Kamryn your rambling." Jack stated. "Okay. I'm just gonna tell you." I said taking in a deep breath. "I'm no longer pregnant." I stated and Jack looked at me confused. "Wha-" "And before you think I got an abortion, I didn't. Believe me I would never do that. I miscarried." I said, rambling a little bit again. "Kamryn," Jack sighed. "I know. It seems terrible. I've already cried over it." I said and Jack looked distraught. "I don't know how to feel." He said and I shrugged. "See, that's the thing. I don't know how to feel either." I said and he nodded. "So then.... what now?" Jack asked and I shrugged. "I guess I have to tell Logan. And Daniel. And Jonah. Cause they all knew I was pregnant." I said and Jack nodded. "Anyone else know?" Jack asked and I shook my head. "I never got around to telling my parents. It's not something you can say over the phone. You can't just FaceTime my mom and say 'Oh hey mom! How are you? Oh that's good. How am I? Oh, I'm pregnant.' Like. That's not something you do." I said making a sarcastic voice.

Jack chuckled and look at me, being completely silent. He just stared at me. His smile still remained on his face as his lips flickered to mine. He smirked and licked his lips before meeting my eyes again. "What?" I asked and he shook his head. "I love you." He said as he displayed an expression of pure admiration. I almost swooned. "I love you too Jack." I smiled and he stood up, taking two steps before kissing me. "Don't you ever forget that." He said as he held my face in his hands, foreheads centimeters apart from touching. "I'm still finding it hard to believe." I chuckled. "What does that mean?" He asked looking down at me, admiring my face. "It means that I don't deserve someone like you." I answered simply and he smirked. "Well, you have me. Your mine." Jack said kissing me again. As we pulled away I looked up into his big brown ones. "I'm yours." I smiled.

---
Jan. 10th, 2018.

The boys were gonna be in the studio all day today making new music. I still haven't gotten the chance to reunite with everyone yet. I hung out with Daniel over the short break, but I haven't seen anyone else except him and Jack. And I really missed Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach. Plus I really missed August now that he wasn't around much anymore. Zack is still a good photographer, but we don't have as much connection as Auggie and I did. Maybe I could stop by sometime and see him. But as of right now, I'm at Logan's. And believe me, he's still a choch. But it's terrible. He's sad and he has no one to blame but himself. And it makes me sad to see my always happy older brother this way. A lot of people comment on my videos and tweet me asking about Logan. So many people miss him. And he misses vlogging. But he knows he made a mistake so he's taking a break.

But enough about Logan. I decide it's time to go home. And then I remembered, home. I still needed a roommate. And that's when I realized, Quinn, my best friend from High School, has graduated. We both graduated together. And I think I'm gonna move her down here. If she agrees anyways. I pulled out my phone and shot Quinn a quick text before putting my phone up and driving back to my apartment. I really hope she says yes. It would be nice to see her again, but most importantly it would be nice to see her everyday. We always joked as little kids in middle school that we would grow up and move to Cali and buy an apartment together. She would be a model and I'd be a psychologist. But I'm pretty sure my plans have changed since then. I'm now a somewhat famous YouTuber thanks to my two brothers, and I'm Why Don't We's helper. I'm not the assistant because that's Aspen's job. Plus, I'm dating The Amazing Jack Avery. But Quinn's plans might not have changed. Not one bit. She probably still wants to be a model. My phone buzzed and I checked it to see it was Quinn.