6

Tuesday July 4th, 2017.
------

I woke up in Jacks arms. God i could wake up like this everyday. I took a second to look at him. He was so peacful when he slept. He is beautiful. I got up and walked over to my bag, picking out some clothes for today. Why not combine my brothers merch? So i got a Logang Paulers shirt from my bag, a pair of black shorts, and Vans.

I had decided to change there because Jack was still asleep and facing the other direction, Plus he had already seen me in my under garments, so i stripped out if my clothes and put on my shirt. As i went to put on my shorts, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist. "Morning beautiful." Jack's sexy morning voice came from behind me as he whispered lowly into my ear. His voice was so deep! God it was sexy. "Morning." I said to him, placing my hands over his. "I gotta finish getting dressed." I told Jack, who pulled away and looked down my body. "Stop eye raping me." I said and i pulled down my shirt to cover my underwear.

"I think i like you better like this. Forget the shorts." Jack said and i blushed. "Jack," I blushed and he chuckled. "Your beautiful Kamryn. Look at you." he smiled as he walked up to me, grabbing my waist. "Dont let anyone tell you your not." He said as his thumbs rubbed my waist. Chills went down my spine at his touch, causing me to wet my panties. Tingles went threwout my body.

I moved my hands to his, stopping the movements. "D- Don't do that." I stuttered, trying to steady my breathing pace.  "Why? Whats wrong babygirl?" He said and he brought a hand to my face, cupping my jaw. "Or say t-that." I mumbled. I pulled away from him so i could breathe. "Did i do something wrong?" He asked me and i shook my head. "No, your doing everything right Jack." I said as i panted for air. He made me uncontrolable.

"Oh. Oooh." He said as he understood what i was talking about. Then he smirked. "I didnt know i made you feel that way." He smirked as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Mhm." I hummed. "Well, I'm sorry." He said and pulled away. "I let you get dressed." He said and i nodded, closing my eyes and trying to unfog my head.

After i had calmed down, i changed into my shorts and slipped on my Vans. I took a deep breathe, trying to push my imagination away. Jack put me in a haze of lust, and thats all i could think about now. What it would feel like to tangle my hands in his curls as our bodies press- No. Stop it.

I walked back over to my bed, sitting beside Jack who was on his phone. "You should go get changed." I told him and he nodded. "I guess i'll see you at check out." He said, kissing my cheek. He was so cute. I watched as he walked away and out of my room.

Then i sat there on my phone. I decided to post on my Instagram story, taking a picture of me in the hotel room. 'Orland was fun. But now i gotta go back to #L.A. Life.'

I posted that and then waited until it was time for the flight back home

------
Jacks P.O.V.