9

Thursday July 13th, 2017.
-----

After shopping and everything, I bought something for Aspen for her birthday. Then I went back to my hotel with Jack. I had texted Logan to see where he was today but he never answered. So I kidnapped Jack from the boys and now we are laying on my bed watching T.V. "I've missed you." I said as I layed in Jacks arms. "I've missed you also Kamryn." He said and I cuddled closer to him. "So fricken much, i couldnt sleep. I haven't gotten good sleep because i hadn't had you in my arms." He said and i blushed. "Yeah. I dont get sleep." I told him as i played with curls. "I love it when you touch my hair." Jack smiled at me and i kissed him. "I love it when you smile." I said and poked his cheeks. "Seriously, you should do it more often. All your photos are so serious." I said and he nodded. "Yeah. Your birthday is in 3 days." Jack said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh. So what? It's just another day. Another year that passes by. Not a big deal." I scoffed and Jack frowned. "Why do you think that babe?" He asked and I shrugged. "Never really liked my birthday. Thats all." I replied, sitting up. "Why Kami? Birthdays are suppost to be your special day." Jack said sitting up beside me. "Eh, never has really been my thing. Birthdays are suppost to be 'special' but its never really mattered to me. Like what clebrate just one day outta the year if you get older each day?" I explained as i looked at Jack.

"Well, I'm gonna make you think otherwise." Jack said as he moved closer to me. He pushed me down so I was laying on the bed while he was hovering over me, his hands supporting him up. "How?" I asked him and he chuckled. "You'll see in three days." He smiled as he kissed my neck. "No seriously, how?" I asked as I ran my fingers threw his hair. "Because in three days, You'll be legal. And if you let me, I can make you feel good. And special. Because you are mine, and I am determined to prove to you that birthdays are special." He smirked and i blushed. "Well, Its too bad I wont be with you in three days then." I sighed. "I don't have the type of money for flying and hotel rooms." I frowned and Jack kissed me. "That's okay. But when I get back from tour, I'll show you what you will miss." He said and I chuckled. "I look forward to it. But shouldn't you get going. You got a show to do babe." I said and he nodded. "Yeah. I'll see you tonight alright?" He asked and i nodded. "I'll be there baby." I smiled and kissed him.

------

After the show was over, I was waiting for the boys to get done with the meet and greet. I had stood with Logan off to the side. Tonight was crazy. Logan had surprised the audience with preforming Help Me Help You. After that was over the boys exited the stage but the crowd started chanting 'Second Verse', So they preformed that too. And I'm sure Jakey is gonna be mad but oh well. After the last person left Limelights, it was just Logan, Me, the crew, and the boys. "Aspen, I got you a birthday present out in Logan's car." I said and she smiled. "Thank you!" She said and i nodded. "I'm gonna go get it. Wait here." I said as i hurried to the door. I went out to the car and got her pink gift bag, then going back inside to give it to her.

"Here ya go." I said and handed her the bag. "Thank you Kamryn. You didnt have to get me anything." She said and i shook my head. "I wouldn't be a good friend if i hadn't." I smiled and Logan nudged my arm. "You gonna ride with me or are you gonna spend the night with Jack?" Logan asked and I looked to Jack. "What time are you leaving tomorrow?" I asked Jack. "We are leaving around 6 tomorrow." He said and I smiled. "Well, can you pick me up at 6 from their hotel?" I asked Logan. "Yeah. Goodnight boys!" Logan waved and there was a scattered responce of byes. "Bye Kam." Logan smiled and I smiled back "Bye bro." I said and walked over to Jack. "Hi baby." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hi. Did you have fun on stage?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah." He said and I leaned up to kiss him. "Are you to tired to go out tonight?" I asked him and he shook his head. "No, I still have some energy." He said and I smiled. "Can we bring the boys?" I asked him and he looked to the guys. "You guys wanna go see the city tonight?" He asked and Corbyn nodded. "Yeah, Christina and I were gonna go." He said and Christina smiled beside him. "Ok. Zach? Come with us." I said as he looked at us. "I guess I could." He shrugged and I looked at Daniel and Jonah. Corbyn raised an eyebrow at them and they nodded. "Yup, I'm in." Daniel said and Jonah nodded. "Lets go guys." I smiled excitedly. I've never been to New York.