13

I opened my eyes as the door started opening again. I let go of the breath I was holding in as Zach entered the room first, Jack behind him, and Daniel after Jack. I bit my bottom lip as I set down my coffee. "Can you guys give us some privacy?" I asked as Jack sat down beside me on the couch, keeping his distance. Zach looked hesitant to leave."I'm fine Zach. I promise." I said as Daniel looked at me suspicously. "Dani, Just go please." I said and the two boys nodded, leaving me with Jack.

As Daniel closed the door I then turned to Jack. I cleard my throat as he shifted awkwardly. "So... I don't know where to begin. Uh, wh- What is your side of the story?" I asked as I fidgeted with the hem of my shirt. "Kamryn, She kissed me. I never intended on kissing her back. The only reason my hands were on her hips was to push her back. I promise you that I would never date Aspen. It's unprofessional... And she isn't you." Jack said and my heart leaped. I took a deep breath in, trying to trust him. "Jack...." I trailed off. "I believe you, I really do. But I've been hurt before. And I really dont want to go to far in this realationship for it to end in such a bad way." I sighed and he nodded. "Kamryn, I promise you. I will never leave you. I love you Kamryn, and your the only girl I can see a feature with." Jack said as he placed his hand on my thigh.

Tingles spread from my thigh threwout the rest of my body at his touch. Its been a while since he's touched me. "Jack..." I sighed as I placed my hand over his own. "I love you too. Very much. And it's because I love you that I have to let you go. I think we should take a break from each other. Experience life and maybe other people." I said as I moved his hand off my lap, placing my hand on the couch beside me. Sadness flickered across Jack's emotions and my heart felt like it was gonna crumble. He nodded and then looked at his feet. "I understand." He said and I sighed, standing up and walking over to the door. As I placed my hand on the handle I then pulled away, turning around and walking over to Jack, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "Your sending me mixed signals Kam." Jack said and I shook my head. "That wasn't a mixed signal. It was a goodbye kiss." I said as I turned and left the room, walking over to where the other boys sat at the front of the bus with Aspen. I ignored talking or looking at her, pulling out my phone. And nobody bothered me.

---

It was later that afternoon and we were getting escorted threw the mall to the stage the guys would be preforming on in Nashville. I stood to the side with all the crew. I watched as the guys started to go one by one onto the stage. I heard August's camera clicking as he took photo's of the boys. "How do you take such amazing photo's?" I asked him and he shrugged, snapping another one. "It depends on the lighting and angle. Also the type of camera and lens you use." August explained and I nodded. "I really liked those few that you took in the desert of the boys. Those were cool." I smiled and August nodded. "I had applied filters to those." August said and I smiled. "You gotta teach me how one day. I would love to take beautiful pictures of landscapes and things like that." I said and he smiled. "Maybe one day." August agreed and I smiled as I watched the crowd scream for the boys.

---

"Those fans are crazy!" I chuckled as all the boys piled back inside Batman, the bus. "Yeah, they are super supportive." Jonah smiled and I grinned. "I want fans like that." I said as I scrolled threw my twitter. "One day you will Kam. Keep up with your YouTube channel." Zach said as he sat down beside Jonah. "Speaking of, I just hit 2 million subs." I smiled. "I'll have to make a 2 mil video for them." I said and then tweeted out to my fans a survey to see what special video they wanted.

"I think your more popular than us." Daniel chuckled and I smiled. "No, people know of you. Probably more than me. Just because I have 2 million followers doesnt mean I'm more famous than you." I said and Jack laughed. "As of right now, we only have 1 mil and growing. You have a million more than us." He said and I shrugged. "That's because I'm Logan and Jake Paul's sister." I chuckled as I looked at the responses on my twitter survey. "Most people want to see you guys in my 2 million video." I said as I read peoples replies. I liked almost all of them.