23: Trauma

"Would you like to hold her?"

Iseul gasped as Nari smiled at her encouragingly. Her eyes glanced down to the small angel that was Nari's baby girl.

"I can't," admitted Iseul, "I'm too scared I will hurt her."

Nari laughed. "Have you never held a baby?"

Iseul shook her head.

"Well there is always a first time and now is your chance."

In the end, she moved herself next to Nari's bed as the mother of the small baby guided her on how to hold her.

"Mummy, can I hold her too?" asked Jun, who was on the other side of the bed. Nari quickly looked at him.

"No way, mister," she said, playfully flicking his nose.

"But I'm a big boy now!" he insisted.

Iseul was as stiff as a pole and it didn't help that she was holding in her breath, worried that even the slightest movement could cause the little girl to end up somewhere other than Iseul's arms.

"You can relax, Iseul," advised Jimin before chuckling. She returned him a strained smile as she began to cradle the baby a little. Once she realised the small girl wasn't going to fall, Iseul let out a relieved sigh and loosened up in her wheelchair.

"She is absolutely gorgeous," Iseul said, smiling down at the sleeping baby.

"Yeah, she got the looks from the dad," said Jimin, grinning as he pointed to himself.

Iseul tried to hold back her laugh whilst Nari let out an obnoxiously fake cackle.

"Yeah right," she dead-panned, rolling her eyes. 

Eventually, Iseul handed her over back to Nari on the bed. Jun gazed down at his new sister, his eyes twinkling with excitement and fascination as he gently stroked her round cheeks.

"What have you named her?" asked Iseul.

Jimin sighed loudly, "We've thought of so many that we still haven't been able to decide on one."

"Jun," began Iseul, looking at him, "How about you name your sister."

His lips parted, allowing a gasp to escape, his eyes were equally wide and rounded.

"Can I really?" he asked.

"That's a great idea, Jun is a really creative boy so I'm sure he will come up with something good," commented Jimin, ruffling his son's hair.

Jun crossed his arms over and stroked his chin with one hand. His lips stuck out into a pout as his brows drew closer, showing that he was pondering very deeply about the request he had just been presented with. The other three curiously watched him as they waited for what he would come out with.

"I got a name!"

"Tell us," said Iseul.

"He got his creativeness from me too-" Jimin smiled, smugly.

"Pororo!" Jun exclaimed.

Jimin's smile instantly dropped causing Nari and Iseul to loudly laugh at how surprised Jimin was with his unexpected answer.

"Yup, he definetely got his creativity from you, I totally agree," Nari teased him.

Jimin crouched to be on the same eye level as him.

"Come on Jun, we didn't ask for your favourite cartoon. We need a name for the new baby girl."

"Yeah, I know that. I said Pororo," Jun insisted, innocently, not realising how the other two were still laughing at his dad.