WHAT KIND OF FATE IS THIS???

I go onto my instagram and this picture by big hit is the first picture i see. And i thought "ooohh that looks a little familiar, i wonder why." And then i realised frigging RUNNING SHOES VIBESSSS.

Im not even kidding guys i have sooo much goosebumps right now. This aint the first time there was a coincidence with me and big hit lol. Some of you might know about the yoonmin story i had here but unpublished it a few weeks ago. In that story, Yoongi always plays on this piano that is underneath a tunnel and Jimin always watches him. Then a few months later bts make the Japanese video for blood sweat and tears. And guess what was in the video!!!!! Yoongi was in a frigging tunnel playing on the piano and jimin was there with him!!!!! Im shook to my core lol. Its such a crazy coincidence and makes me smile so much lol.
Has this every happened to any of you as well cause im very sure im not alone hahha.
Sorry for this random update haha im just for shaken up in a good way.

Btw im on a coach right now to go to Paris. Ima be on this ish for 8 hours so if anyone wanna keep me company hit me upppp. I got snapchat and instagram.
Snapchat: chinkyeyedpanda
Insta: watashiwa_esh