Introduction

Jackson Wang.

3 syllables.
2 words.
1 nightmare.

If I was to describe Jackson Wang, I would say he was pretty good.

Pretty good at being a cold, horrible, manipulative, sadistic jerk who disregards everyone but himself.

Honestly, if he was on fire, I'd probably say something along the lines of, "you're finally hot," wait a couple of seconds, then say, "how did you like that burn?"

Next, I would laugh as I watch my ex boy/best friend writhe in pain as the fire burns away at his body.

What.

Ex boyfriend and bestfriend?

Let me explain.

First, we were strangers. Two small children who had just started school, not really knowing what we were in for.
Then, all of a sudden, we were best friends. Just us against the world...

Well, us including Park Jinyoung (who is equal to, if not worse, than Jackson Wang). 

Just as things were going better than great, I had to move to a completely different country, that's when the relationship changed forever.

From 'Best Friends' to 'Bully and the victim'.

I hate the term victim. It's as if I just let it happen.

Yeah, I didn't stand up for myself.

But it didn't have to happen.

Just because I couldn't stand on my own two legs doesn't mean someone else could not help me through it.

Anyone.

But no one did.

No one made a continuous effort to stop him.

So I moved to America, met my 7 little monstas (named Minhyuk, Hyungwon, Shownu, Changkyun, Wonho, Jooheon and Kihyun) gained my life back and was actually quite happy.

Then, when Dad had to move to Korea alone, I tagged along. Mostly because I didn't want him to be alone. I know what it feels like to be alone.

Things will be different this time.

Is what I thought to myself, but I was very, very wrong. I was once again faced with my best friend turned enemy.

I fell for Jackson Wang, the high school heart throb, the top basketball player and the hottest guy in school. I fell for my ex-bestfriend and my ex-bully, who somehow turned into my boyfriend. Well, only for 6 months... because it was a bet.

Let me make things clear:     I love Jackson Wang.
I love him so much it hurts.
But I do not want to love him.
I hate how much I love him.

But I can't. I refuse to fall for him again. I'll never love him again.

Never ever.

That's what I tell myself, anyway.

The said bet, stated he had to stop me from moving back to America, which could only happen if we spent 6 months together, because that was my only opportunity to go back.

And he won. I stayed for 6 months, thinking it was just a 'Break up after 6 months' type of bet, thinking I got the best of him, but in reality, I was played.

Hard.

I missed the opportunity to go back to America because he persuaded me to stay. I lost the bet and all hope I had left for Jackson Wang.

I don't regret it at all, though, because I met 7 lovely boys who have changed my life forever. After realising my toxic relationship was tearing me to pieces, even after the break up, BTS (who are the 7 lovely boys I just mentioned...) gave me a plane ticket home to America, and I thank God every day they did because from there I picked up my grades, happiness and my spirit.

Now, college. An individual's prime years, where one can drink themselves into oblivion and not get judged the next day for it. Where you can sleep with someone and it wouldn't be awkward if you forgot their name the next morning. A place where you can finally live a little. The perfect place for players.

Speaking of players...

Just as I had thought life couldn't get any better, it all turned upside down.

--- Mark's memories (1 hour ago) ---
"Have you heard from BTS?" Changkyun asked.
"Yes, actually, they tried to call me earlier. Every. Single. One. As soon as I told them I was enrolling here. They probably wanted to congratulate me." I laughed, crossing the football field and heading towards the hall where our orientation is held.
"They're great. We need to meet them one day... are they? Guys I see hotties, let's go, see you later Shownu, Mark." Wonho smiled, before he dragged Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Jooheon and Changkyun towards a big cluster of girls.
"Why would he do that? Literally all of us are gay." I laughed.
"He wants a reputation."
"What? A gay playboy?"
"Who knows." Shownu laughed, we were just about to enter the hall when he said:
"Actually, I need to go too... I saw one of my old classmates, I'll be right back."
"Okay." I giggled, walking into the large hall, filled with my future colleagues.

I know I shouldn't be clumsy, I should really look where I was going... but I was too busy dwelling on my own happy thoughts.

Long story short, I ran, head first into some dude right in front of me.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" I gasped, checking if the poor boy was okay.
We literally just clashed foreheads, I just lost so many brain cells.
"Yeah. I'm fine." He mumbled, rubbing his forehead as I rubbed mine.

You're kidding.

"Hello Mark."
"Hello Jackson."

---- End of memories ---

Jackson. Wang. At the college of which I am spending at least 4 years of my life.

Maybe that's why BTS tried to call me, they wanted to warn me.

He's probably here to play basketball, drink until the sun rises and get with as many people as he can.
Myself, on the other hand, just wants to study and get my degree... which was before I realised Jackson Wang was in the same country as me.

I thought I could escape him. I thought I could finally get away. I thought I could stop loving him.

But I learnt something in Korea.

I have to try.

I also learnt, things don't go the way you want. Some people leave.

Forever.

And it's not when you expect it.

That's exactly what I'm going to do to Jackson Wang.

Love him, then leave him...

Because it's my turn to have a little fun.

---///\\\A/N: No edit----
DID YOU MISS ME? I'M BACK!!
SURPRISE ITS A MONTH EARLY! I couldn't help it, I love this series too much :)
Next chapter in a week or two :/
Confession time: I know nothing about American college, this book isn't going to be perfect in the 'College knowledge' criteria, but I hope you enjoy!
- Dimsum x
13/08/17