Knock knock

Ranna's POV

I was sitting on my couch as I watched my subscriber count grow. It was almost at three million when I got a knock at the door. I opened it and there was a lady in a Chauffeur outfit.

"Letter for Ranna rust?" She asked reading it and then looking up at me.

"Yes that's me" I said in total confusion. She held out a letter to me and I took it. I was just about to say thank you but she had disappeared. The letter was sealed shut with red wax. I opened it and saw that I had been invited to a dinner party...in the 1920s?? There was a box at my door so I brought it in and shut the door behind me. I read the letter and it said to wear clothes dressed to that era. If I brought any technology then it wouldn't show up for me?? I'm so confused. Joey sent this to me and I trust him so i'll do what he says. I have to leave now?! I grabbed the box and pulled out some clothes. It was a button down shirt and a bow tie, a trench coat, dress pants, and my sized heels. it told me on the back of the card that I was a doctor? that sounds awesome! I put on my clothes and left everything at my house and saw the supposed time traveling car waiting for me. I hoped in and it sped off to an unknown location. ( that doctor who reference though)

(20 minutes later) 

I felt the car come to a stop as I hoped out and just looked at the outside of the house and how magnificent it was. I just shook my head and went inside, there were some really big youtubers here! There was Tim, and Justine, and Andrea! They were like my best friends when it came to youtube. I went over and tapped on Justine's shoulder when she turned around almost instantly. 

"OMG RANNA?"she said and pulled me into a tight hug. I laughed.

"c-cant breathe love" I said pretending to do a British accent.

"I'm so offended right now. That was absolute rubbish" I heard a voice say. Holy crap. Its Oli white! he was one of the reasons i started youtube!

"Oi! shut it posh boy were having a moment" I said mocking him as I let my British side show. I actually went and lived in London and now I can to the accent almost instantly. He came over to me. 

"nice to finally meet you. I'm Oli!" he said holding out his hand.

"nice to finally meet you too! im ranna" I said shaking his hand. I stared him straight into his chocolate brown eyes and spaced out. The next thing I remember was Tim shaking my shoulder which broke me out of my trance. I really hope I didn't come off as weird. 

"You okay there girly?" Tim asked. I nodded and took my eyes off Oli finally! I walked over to Justine to talk to her again but then I heard someone tap on a glass. I looked in that direction and saw Joey standing there looking snazzy as always. 

"What do you guys think?" he asked everyone. We all said different responses. 

"Wheres the booze??" I said not realizing everyone had gone quiet. We all went into a fit of laughter. 

"I see you all look lovely in your 1920's attire" Joey said gesturing to all of us. Eva started to stroke her leg and I burst out laughing. I caught Oli starting at me and blushed slightly. 

"Anyway, diner is almost done and I hope you guys enjoy yourselves, and until dinner is done. Lets have some drinks!" joey said before joining us in the foyer. We all cheered and I walked off with Oli and Justine.

"So what is your character?" Oli asked me. 

"I am the doctor!" I said straightening my Bowtie. 

"Doctor who?" Oli said making me snort. We stopped smiling and looked into each others eyes for a but before turning to Justine who explained her character. I got lost in thought thinking about what had just happened. I mean he is pretty cute but he probably wont like me. I'm me and not many people like me like that.  I have a feeling were gonna be great friends. Oli, Justine, and I were laughing when we heard Joey call us in for dinner. Oli and I sat down next to each other and we started socializing with others. I just realized something as I noticed two people were missing.