Mannequins Part 1

Ranna's POV

"So what now?" i asked quietly as me and Oli walked over to them placing the artifact on the mantel. sierra walked in not saying anything. 

"we figure out this" Eva said holding up a black box and putting it on the table. we all sat around and i knelled on the floor staring at the box.

"guys i dont want to do this anymore" i said sadly.

"me too. i mean we just buried our friend alive" Matt said. 

"im so done with y'all s acts. Joey and ranna" glozell said looking at us.

"what?" i said looking her while joey looked at her in disbelief. 

"you kept screaming her name while your boyfriend had to hold you back and joey say stuff like' she was my friend'" she said putting air quotes around what joey said. i blushed when she called Oli my boyfriend. maybe one day. you never know

"she was our friend!" joey said getting frustrated and upset. 

"sure" she said. Oli spoke up as the voice of reason.

"guys we can blame each other all we want. its not gonna bring her back" he said looking at the three of us. me and joey nodded.

"im not blaming anyone else but them two"she said pointing to us. Oli looked really mad when she pointed at me. 

"what is wrong with you?" i ask her. 

"what wrong with YOU" she said looking at me and joey. i rolled my eyes and looked at the box.

"lets just figure this out" Oli grumbled.

"fine but i dont want to hear from those two" she said. i rolled my eyes. i just wanted to smash something. i looked at the box and it suddenly click in my mind. i picked up the box and smashed it on the table. everyone gasped as we looked to see what had dropped out. it was a paper that said idle.

"idle? whats that supposed to mean" Oli said looking at the paper.  i shrugged as sierra took the note, 

"isn't that something that runs on and on?" she asked. i still have no clue what were doing. 

"maybe? I dont know" i said looking at the paper. i saw Oli looking at a clock. 

"is this anything?" He said as we walked over. i read the plaque on the clock.

"numbers become letters and letter become numbers" i said. 

"wait what if the letters correspond to one in the numbers. like I is 9" i said moving the hand to the 9. 

"D is 4" Oli said moving another hand to the 4.

"L is 12" joey said moving another hand to the 12. 

"And E is 5" Tim said moving the final clock hand to the 5. we heard a giant crash and i screamed and jumped back into Oli. He stood in front of me now in a protective way. i giggled and went over to check the book case. 

"and now we need a key" i said looking at the wooden key hole. Joey picked up a note on the ground and saw that it was a picture of the staircase. 

"the stairs case. lets go!" i said and ran in that direction. 

"wait hold on come with me" Tim said to sierra as they walked away. it was really suspicious but i didn't care cause i was gonna worry about find that damn key. we walked over to where we first entered the mansion and held up the photo to try and see if anything is different. 

"maybe feel for like trap doors?" Joey said feeling around the staircase. he touched this wood black and we heard it drop to the ground and a key fell out.

"oh my damn" i said looking at the block of wood on the ground. Joey picked up the key as we followed him into the room with the key hole. he put the key into it and it opened to revel a secret room.... full of mannequins!

"nope i am not doing this. i hate them after that one doctor who episode" i said standing outside the door. 

"C'mon. ill be right here if anything happens" Oli said grabbing my hand. god dammit why does he do this to me!

"fine" i said walking into the room with Oli. I looked at the Mannequins and cringed. Oli noticed and squeezed me hand. i looked at him and smiled. im so grateful for someone like him to be there for me. 

"uh guys where are sierra and Tim?" Matt asked looking around. i stayed quiet. 

"why do people keep running off?!" Joey said angry again. 

"guys there a clue" Matt said picking up. he started reading it and i squeezed Olis hand and he squeezed back. 

"so we have to complete this psychopaths dream dinner for 5?" i said really scared being a in a room with mannequins.

"yeah apparently we do" Oli said as we looked around for more clues. Oli stayed by my side the entire time. 

"wait do we have to feed the mannequins?" i asked looking at the food on the table.

"is there something inside?" Oli said pointing at the pie. Oli took a fork and opened up the cherry pie.

"whats that?" i said getting everyone attention. Oli grabbed a lump of something. 

"is that a thumb?!" Joey said getting really grossed out.

"Oli ew!" i said. he looked at it and dropped it back into the pie screaming. i started laughing at Olis scream. he noticed and, and unhooked his hand from mine and threw the thumb at me! i screamed and jumped into joeys arms. he was screaming too. i saw oli on the floor laughing

" i hate you so much right now" i said getting out of joeys arm. Oli continued laughing and eventually stood up and grabbed the thumb off the ground.

"is it a mannequins thumb?" lele asked looking at us. he nodded and looked at the mannequins hands.

"is he missing a thumb?" joey asked. Oli shook his head.

"wait what if its a toe!" i said.

"yeah i think it is. lets take their shoes off" he said

"yeah im not doing that" i said trying to look for more clues around the room. 

"i found it! i found it!" Oli said looking under the table. i went over and sure enough the mannequin was missing a toe! he looked inside the show and found a note.

"i trusted my wife until Calvin showed me the truth. she had a hole in her chest as i ripped out the lung from it" Oli said, my eyes widened as i went over to the woman and opened her shirt to revel a note and a hole. i picked up the note and started reading it.

"i never went knew what went on inside my children's heads until he showed me, now i can never look at my children again" i said. my stomach started hurting really bad. must be from all the disgusting murder talk.

"quick pull off their wigs!" i said pulling off the children's wigs. i saw glozell messing with the woman's wig and she turned it all the way around. i heard a click sound and heard joey gasp.

"was this always open?!" he said scared. we shook our heads as he pulled out a photo graph.

"oh god its a creepy family" i said looking over his shoulder at the photo. i looked at the dinner table and realized tat someone was missing. 

"wait wheres the girl?" i said pointing at the picture. we were at a dead end and couldn't find any clues when all of a sudden Tim and sierra come in with a girl mannequin.

"we found some crazy shit" he said coming in.

"yeah we found some shit too!" Oli said gesturing at the whole room. Tim put the girl in the empty chair and started reading out a note. 

"all my life i wanted to go to a dance. i just needed a boy to ask me. then Calvin came along but dancing was not what he had in mind" Tim said. i got chills and goosebumps appeared on my arm and i rubbed my arm. immediately i saw Matt put the mannequins on the chairs according to the picture. im just want this to be over so i can go home